Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM  
In Search of a Life

That pick in the top 70 is going to be NICE

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #31
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It's going to be great for replacing a player like Bolton or Trey if necessary, maybe even a CB2 next year.

I prefer my QBs worry more about film study and prep than their physical physique. Levis is Mayo Ass.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #32
Hockey Town

Levis did a bunch of really stupid shit in that game, but in some ways that's on them. They basically have 2 RB's who are both smaller receiving backs, their entire team looks like it's built to throw 45 times a game.

I support giving your drafted QB weapons but that's a lot to ask of a guy who was a 2nd round pick because he had questions.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #33
In Search of a Life

That's a great spot to draft an interior OL or a DB.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:33 AM   #34
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's a great spot to draft an interior OL or a DB.
Yup. Or LB. Some speed rushers fall that far too.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yup. Or LB. Some speed rushers fall that far too.
Probably so

Keion White looked pretty good Sunday in NE......damn it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:45 AM   #36
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Probably so

Keion White looked pretty good Sunday in NE......damn it.
Everyone hated that guy.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:48 AM   #37
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Callahan wants the world to know that he did everything right, but Levis ****ed it all up or they would have won. Yikes.
Do you have a link to the whole interview? Because I don’t see how you could come to that conclusion with a couple headlines and a soundbyte.

They had the lead AND the ball with 7:40 left in the 4th quarter and Levis threw probably the worst pick 6 we’ll see all year. Everyone knows it was a huge **** up on Levis’ part.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #38
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Everyone hated that guy.
I liked his potential but he’s old as hell. Guy is a 2nd year player who turns 26 before the end of this season.

Also I know he looked good but my God did Trent Brown look horrific. Trent is old and it shows. Incredibly slow, not as strong as before. He looks washed
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #39
Hockey Town

Quote:
I liked his potential but he’s old as hell. Guy is a 2nd year player who turns 26 before the end of this season.

Also I know he looked good but my God did Trent Brown look horrific. Trent is old and it shows. Incredibly slow, not as strong as before. He looks washed
The Bengals plan of building a line of the fattest guys possible isn't going well.
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Do you have a link to the whole interview? Because I don’t see how you could come to that conclusion with a couple headlines and a soundbyte.

They had the lead AND the ball with 7:40 left in the 4th quarter and Levis threw probably the worst pick 6 we’ll see all year. Everyone knows it was a huge **** up on Levis’ part.
Fair enough. I didn't listen to the whole press conference, so I may have gone too far with that last comment.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:55 AM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Eh, he's older so the Chiefs wouldn't have been interested but I liked his ability
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #42
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Everyone hated that guy.
The big wigs on Chiefs twitter did. Sully, a lot of the KCSN draft people.

I, and I know some others on here, did like him. Sure he was old for a prospect, but it was obvious he could play.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Everyone hated that guy.
Nope, I was a big fan, and pounded the table for him in the draft section. By the time the draft rolled around, I had accepted he wasn't going in the 1st though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

I was a white stan, don't let staylor poison the well here. I was first on this.
Old Today, 10:33 AM   #45
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Fair enough. I didn't listen to the whole press conference, so I may have gone too far with that last comment.
It’s all good. I was more so asking because I literally cannot find it lol I spent like 20 seconds Googling it and had no luck. That was all the time I was willing to spend on it.

I understand your point, though. No one wants their coworker out there showing them up to the media. Obviously there’s a line somewhere. I know that some people think you should never ever say anything that could even be misconstrued as negative about another person in the media so it’s not weird that we disagree. I just don’t think this coach crossed that line in this case.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote