Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2018, 08:04 PM
cdcox
This message has been deleted by cdcox.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:30 PM   #2
Veteran

Facesitting should always be done intermittently.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:21 AM   #3
Starter

Day one down. Lost 2.8 pounds. Realize this is mainly water weight.
MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #4
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggity View Post
Day one down. Lost 2.8 pounds. Realize this is mainly water weight.
When I fast for a whole day I'm not really even hungry the next morning. Usually that afternoon a little.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #5
Sarcasm

How is the sugar free/white Monster considered during IF? I gotta have some caffeine in the morning and I'm not a fan of warm/hot drinks like black coffee.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #6
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
How is the sugar free/white Monster considered during IF? I gotta have some caffeine in the morning and I'm not a fan of warm/hot drinks like black coffee.
Not sure about Monster, but I use these as a change up to plain ol water.

http://www.makeitmio.com/
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:13 AM   #7
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Not sure about Monster, but I use these as a change up to plain ol water.

http://www.makeitmio.com/
Yeah Mio's are pretty good. I had a caffeinated one a few months ago and probably used a little too much.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I’ve had them before and I think they’re fine. Some people might not though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #9
Starter

I kind of cheat. I am prescribed Modafinil (Provigil). Shit will kill your appetite if you're not used to it. I cycle between taking Modafinil and caffeine pills in the AM. Both will curb your appetite which is exactly what I need to get me started on IF.
MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MrGiggity Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #10
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggity View Post
I kind of cheat. I am prescribed Modafinil (Provigil). Shit will kill your appetite if you're not used to it. I cycle between taking Modafinil and caffeine pills in the AM. Both will curb your appetite which is exactly what I need to get me started on IF.
How much does it cost you? I buy mine from Indian..not exactly prescribed.

I'm more scared of it than caffeine. Which is dumb, should be the other way around. I would probably be much healthier if I popped modafinil 4 times a week instead of an energy drink. Just have no idea about long term effects really just yet of it, so only take it on 10-15 times a year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How much does it cost you? I buy mine from Indian..not exactly prescribed.

I'm more scared of it than caffeine. Which is dumb, should be the other way around. I would probably be much healthier if I popped modafinil 4 times a week instead of an energy drink. Just have no idea about long term effects really just yet of it, so only take it on 10-15 times a year.
I pay $10 for 30 pills (200 mg). I have been taking it daily for a year and haven't had any side effects.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #12
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Sometimes I do 24 hours as fast as I can. Other times I do it at normal speed.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #13
Molôn Labé

Great low carb meal... Crack Slaw... Google it if interested

R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:33 PM   #14
Niner Trash

I heard that fasting for 3 days straight would reset your immune system. So I fasted for 4 days straight. Nothing but water for 4 days. After 2 days, my hunger completely disappeared. I never felt a hint of hunger the last 2 days. Bizzare.

It was also weird not to take a dump the last day. I was empty. It also felt really weird to eat after 4 days without food.

I did pray to God to take away my hunger, so believe it or don't. Either he did or I didn't need him to. It was enlighteneng to know I could go 4 days without food with no headaches or fatigue or other symptoms. I felt great actually. Who knows if it jump started my immune system.

I really need to get on a fasting meal program. Daily, every other day, 5:2 or otherwise.

I find daily to not work at all. I am always ready for meals at irregular times outside the eating window. I think every other day would work better, but what happens to daily coffee?
Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Kaepernick Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:40 PM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
I heard that fasting for 3 days straight would reset your immune system. So I fasted for 4 days straight. Nothing but water for 4 days. After 2 days, my hunger completely disappeared. I never felt a hint of hunger the last 2 days. Bizzare.

It was also weird not to take a dump the last day. I was empty. It also felt really weird to eat after 4 days without food.

I did pray to God to take away my hunger, so believe it or don't. Either he did or I didn't need him to. It was enlighteneng to know I could go 4 days without food with no headaches or fatigue or other symptoms. I felt great actually. Who knows if it jump started my immune system.

I really need to get on a fasting meal program. Daily, every other day, 5:2 or otherwise.

I find daily to not work at all. I am always ready for meals at irregular times outside the eating window. I think every other day would work better, but what happens to daily coffee?
You can drink black coffee.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.