Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2024, 12:13 AM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Working With Unstable People

Man... these folks are such a pain in the ass.

There's a guy that relieves me from work two days a week, and I relieve him in the middle of those two days. Our interaction is typically no more than five to ten minutes, depending on what rant he gets me stuck in the middle of, to which there is often no real escape.

It gets so goddamn annoying placating this guy, and people like him. These ****ers are exhausting. They don't recognize normal social cues. It's all about them and their petty little grievances with the whole world coming after them. And they never realize what an imposition they are. Hair-trigger emotions, always having to walk on eggshells. Last week, his ride was ten minutes late, this week some truck cut him off, week before, his wife wants to sell the house... On and on and on...

There. That's me imposing this guy's bullshit, and regurgitating it on you, just like this ****ing guy.... Hahaha...
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:29 AM   #31
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
You worked at Modine?
Yup.

I worked with a former Denver DT for about 9 months. Awesome guy. I was happy for him when he made it but hated he made it with Denver.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:40 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
He obviously feels comfortable venting to you. Try to change that. "ya, I'm here to do a job" and walk away. Be rude, who cares unless he's your boss or something. People you don't care about, shouldn't matter.
Yeah. My mom and I have an ongoing joke about my magnet for looney birds because I just have that “thing” when I listen and empathize.

Maybe I was a therapist in a former life?
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:42 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
This thread is a fail.
There isn't a man here who can't pretend to listen.
Okay. Thanks?
Old 07-08-2024, 05:14 AM   #34
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Okay. Thanks?
There you go.
Good job.
Next step is empathy.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:00 AM   #35
Supporter

"Your secret is safe with me. I probably wasn't listening anyway."
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 06:05 AM   #36

Quote:
There you go.
Good job.
Next step is empathy.
Got it. Thanks for solving. You're the best.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:15 AM   #37

Quote:
There you go.
Good job.
Next step is empathy.
You know you're basically Nurse Ratched, right? You rarely have anything to say, but you just love to dip in and judge, judge, judge... You're boring. And you're not as smart as you think you are.

I await your next cute little belittling comment...

Last edited by GabyKeepsMeWarm; 07-08-2024 at 03:13 PM..
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 06:17 AM   #38
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

You should probably turn them in to CPS...or the police
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 06:26 AM   #39
Politically Incorrect

I've spent slightly over 15 years working with the CP Mods and I have survived.

So will you OP.......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:03 AM   #40
MER

Quote:
You know you're basically Nurse Ratchet, right? You rarely have anything to say, but you just love to dip in and judge, judge, judge... You're boring. And you're not as smart as you think you are.

Oops
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:11 AM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
You know you're basically Nurse Ratchet, right? You rarely have anything to say, but you just love to dip in and judge, judge, judge... You're boring. And you're not as smart as you think you are.

I had to look up that reference. Dang, bro. That's kind of harsh.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:19 AM   #42
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Hey his mama and him worked hard on that post.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:23 AM   #43
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Do you ever relieve each other at the same time, or is it always one or the other?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2024, 07:50 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would definitely add One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest to your must watch list.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 07:59 AM   #45
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
You are NOT old.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.