Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 04:34 AM  
Supporter

8/12/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

Back to work.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Kinda playing his way out of a job. Oh well.
Well, that makes the Steele decision pretty easy.

As long as he doesn't have some major **** ups in the last couple practice games.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
If Jaaron Hayek is in any way related to Salma, he should make the team. I would love to see her here cheering on the Chiefs. Shouting and jumping along with Taylor and the "****-yeah" girls.
Worthy of its own thread. Gifs would be appreciated.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:00 PM   #33
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I've yet to be impressed by Prince in any Chiefs action I've seen in the past 2 offseasons.

I know we are a pass first offense so I'm not super worried about it, but I would like to see someone step up and take the job behind Pacheco rather than be given it by default.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #34
The man you could post like.

Reminds me a lot of Thompson. Nothing but praise for him and he did nothing but underperform those expectations
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:27 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sounds like Cook was excused for a personal thing. Not an injury.

Yep.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:27 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Reminds me a lot of Thompson. Nothing but praise for him and he did nothing but underperform those expectations

The termite?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:36 PM   #37
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I've yet to be impressed by Prince in any Chiefs action I've seen in the past 2 offseasons.

I know we are a pass first offense so I'm not super worried about it, but I would like to see someone step up and take the job behind Pacheco rather than be given it by default.
It doesn't seem like he's going to make it, hell he had more positive press in last years camp coverage... his instincts and vision are just crap

On top of that Bailey and Ingram haven't really impressed thus far either... smart money says we'll be looking hard at other teams camp cuts
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:41 PM   #38
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
On a serious note, I'd like to see some DT depth upgrades. I'm hoping Veach can work out a player for player swap of some type.

Farrell is kind of garbage. Dickerson, too. Lovett seems okayish, but that's dependent on him getting a little stronger, and I don't know if he has much room to build up on.
Definitely need upgrades at DT. I’ve never been impressed with Wharton either. And Nnadi is a turd. I was hoping Farrell could be something but I want to happy with him either in the game. Gets pushed around too easy. I thought Lovett showed some promise though.

But I think we should be keeping an eye open on the cuts for DTs.
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #39
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
On a serious note, I'd like to see some DT depth upgrades. I'm hoping Veach can work out a player for player swap of some type.

Farrell is kind of garbage. Dickerson, too. Lovett seems okayish, but that's dependent on him getting a little stronger, and I don't know if he has much room to build up on.

I'm not necessarily a Suh fan, but supposedly he's staying in shape, and he's available. Would be a clear upgrade over Nnadi.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:15 PM   #40
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Yep.

He needs to get his priorities in order if he thinks the birth of his child is more important than practice
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
He needs to get his priorities in order if he thinks the birth of his child is more important than practice
tell that broad to rub some dirt on it and put a dip in!
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 04:18 PM   #42
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I'm not necessarily a Suh fan, but supposedly he's staying in shape, and he's available. Would be a clear upgrade over Nnadi.
Oh man, just not sure my stomach could take that

He's such an ugly human being
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:20 PM   #43
I'll be back.

it's so sad when the TC videos dry up
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:40 PM   #44
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Oh man, just not sure my stomach could take that

He's such an ugly human being

I'm kind of with you. I thought he was a dirty player and a questionable human being. Never wanted a player like that playing for a team of mine.

But he's never been hurt (heard that on some radioshow last season, hard to believe) and he is, or was, a really solid DT even in his last season a couple years ago. And I doubt we have a DT not named Chris Jones that would be better than him, assuming he's really in shape. But a TB buddy of mine told me that Vita Vea worked out with Suh all offseason this spring and Vita said Suh was in great shape.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:48 PM   #45
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Can we sign Suh and just have him executed before the home opener?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.