Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2024, 10:15 PM  
In Search of a Life

Eagles' LB Terrell Lewis allegedly runs out on a hooker (or two) without paying

Warning NSFW. Twitter won't let me embed.

And he's not a Chief! Woo hoo!

Lol he's she's butt naked and right on his tail.

Edit: I guess the link only works if you're logged into twitter, since there's nudity.

This one allows embedding since it's blurred (barely, might die soon):

Last edited by suzzer99; 06-15-2024 at 10:21 PM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 06:07 PM   #31
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just can't imagine being a millionaire pro athlete, and needing to pay for some nookie
And feeling the need to run out on the bill as well. Just stupid for no reason.

But some of these dudes aren’t very intelligent. I’m reminded of a dude who played for the Cowboys about a decade ago who was caught stealing boxer briefs at the mall.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 07:08 PM   #32
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
And feeling the need to run out on the bill as well. Just stupid for no reason.

But some of these dudes aren’t very intelligent. I’m reminded of a dude who played for the Cowboys about a decade ago who was caught stealing boxer briefs at the mall.
Further proof that money can't buy intelligence, some people will never be able to overcome their origins... like Buggs for example
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 07:25 PM   #33
Veteran

Suzzer, why don't you run along back to your Ukraine space space mkay? Run along.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:50 AM   #34
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Rider View Post
She should have used a Tazer.
Clay's going to be pissed when he sees you named yourself after his job title.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 08:31 AM   #35
MVP

Something tells me dude should have paid lol

MIA��
@cybergirlmia
I had his hairy ass tooted up in the air… i put my finger inside his ass hole & it felt loose… How dare you try to run off on me, you told me you loved when i fingered your hairy ass hole @_Real24_
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 08:36 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Something tells me dude should have paid lol

MIA��
@cybergirlmia
I had his hairy ass tooted up in the air… i put my finger inside his ass hole & it felt loose… How dare you try to run off on me, you told me you loved when i fingered your hairy ass hole @_Real24_
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:18 AM   #37
Going home eventually

Lol. It felt loose? Bwaaaaa
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:37 AM   #38
New and Improved

Wish I was going to watch an Eagles game this year. I'd be holding up a sign that said

"IT FELT LOOSE"

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 09:58 AM   #39
MVP

It's one thing to stiff one hooker, but two....
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:00 PM   #40

How is this story not getting more traction? We get to hear about every mis-step by a back-up player on the Chiefs all offseason. Some guy has a video out there of himself being chased by a naked OnlyFans hooker but somehow THAT isn't interesting.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:12 PM   #41
MVP

He's training camp fodder so the Eagles get away with it.

So is Isaiah Buggs but we won three super bowls so we have to be punished about it.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-17-2024, 08:58 PM   #42
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
How is this story not getting more traction? We get to hear about every mis-step by a back-up player on the Chiefs all offseason. Some guy has a video out there of himself being chased by a naked OnlyFans hooker who claims he has a loose bootyhole but somehow THAT isn't interesting.
Fixed that for you
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:24 PM   #43
Supporter

If I’m the eagles, the most concerning part of this is that their LB can’t outrun a naked hooker.

He sure as shit isn’t catching Pacheco.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 09:29 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
If I’m the eagles, the most concerning part of this is that their LB can’t outrun a naked hooker.

He sure as shit isn’t catching Pacheco.
In fairness, he may have underestimated her and decided it wasn't worth pulling a hammy.
Old 06-17-2024, 10:42 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

He must have bragged to them about being on the Eagles, because otherwise how would they know? Which makes him bolting that much stupider.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.