Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

49ers Brandon Aiyuk has requested a trade

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #31
MVP

In years past this would be a 250 reply thread by now minimum. Chiefs planet has lost its burst.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:33 AM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Why not? If you are close to a SB, then go for it.
When has it worked in the past?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #33
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He does that but then also has seasons where Jimmy G gets a season ender and his Niners completely implode and finish 4-12.

Honestly, if you're such a great QB whisperer like he has the reputation of, he should have at least gone .500 in those seasons. Andy did that shit all the time.
Fair assessment. I don't see him as much of a QB whisperer, but more of one who's system is more QB friendly. This doesn't mean anyone can step into it and succeed, but the 49ers might believe that they can replace Purdy vs paying him $50 million + a year with probably close to $150 million guaranteed.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
When has it worked in the past?
The Rams went all-in in 2021 and won it all.

I wouldn't pay a lot of assets to get Aiyuk if I were a rebuilding team, but a team that is close to winning a SB and is in need of a stud WR then I would definitely consider it. Green Bay for example is a great team but doesn't have a number 1 WR right now. It all depends on the current roster. Aiyuk is a top 10 WR. Now if you were to ask me should Kansas City give multiple 1sts to get him, I would say no way.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #35
Forever Royal

49ers Brandon Aiyuk has requested a trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Fair assessment. I don't see him as much of a QB whisperer, but more of one who's system is more QB friendly. This doesn't mean anyone can step into it and succeed, but the 49ers might believe that they can replace Purdy vs paying him $50 million + a year with probably close to $150 million guaranteed.
Jimmy G says hello. He’s about as awful as they come and he was certainly successful in many ways.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #36
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
We aren't giving a WR a crazy contract anytime soon anyway. He wouldn't be a fit here because he will want paid.
With how many good wr there are. I would just draft one every year in one of the first 3 rounds. If you hit on one becoming a hof wr. Great. Hopefully it works or trade them..

Now tight ends.should be a focus on keeping them elite mainly for cost comparison.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Valiant
This message has been deleted by Valiant.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #37
Generational Player

Don't think he will be available but I would look at that for KC.

We don't have a #1 and Kelce is aging out soon.

When Kelce retires we will need someone just like this.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #38
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Don't think he will be available but I would look at that for KC.

We don't have a #1 and Kelce is aging out soon.

When Kelce retires we will need someone just like this.
With our OL being uncertain right now, I look more towards investing there before another WR.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.