Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM  
Politically Incorrect

The trashiest waitresses I have ever seen-Stooges Bar and Grill

It's been a while since I have been in a real lowbrow place but business brought me here to Louisville KY.

There was a violent storm that rolled through around 4:30pm and power to our hotel and the surrounding area has been out since shorty before 5pm.

I found a sports bar that had power about 4 mies away call STOOGES Bar and Grill.

The waitresses wear undersized white tank tops with the word STOOGES across them and super tight black lycra shorts. EVERY waitress looks 25 pounds overweight, ridden hard and put away wet, multiple kids, bad boyfriends, acne, gross hair, scars, gunts, cellulite, and a variety of battle scar prison tattoos.

They are the ugliest, most beat looking women I have ever seen.

Kentucky 7s that are 2s anywhere else.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:32 AM   #31
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It's been a while since I have been in a real lowbrow place but business brought me here to Louisville KY.

There was a violent storm that rolled through around 4:30pm and power to our hotel and the surrounding area has been out since shorty before 5pm.

I found a sports bar that had power about 4 mies away call STOOGES Bar and Grill.

The waitresses wear undersized white tank tops with the word STOOGES across them and super tight black lycra shorts. EVERY waitress looks 25 pounds overweight, ridden hard and put away wet, multiple kids, bad boyfriends, acne, gross hair, scars, gunts, cellulite, and a variety of battle scar prison tattoos.

They are the ugliest, most beat looking women I have ever seen.

Kentucky 7s that are 2s anywhere else.
Then suddenly, at 230am

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #32
MER

I’ve never been sold software from a hottie.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:36 AM   #33
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
2. Not a chance in hell I would touch a single one or take head or let them touch me. I washed my hands with Purell after touching the check.
3. I don't do skanks
This man has standards
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #34
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
You should see the thread they started on you at WaitressPlanet
Thread: The Fattest and Tannest Patron I've Ever Served

Post: A walking skin cancer patient walked in to the bar today. You could tell he was winded from the walk from the car to the door. This guy hasn't seen his dick without a mirror in at least 10 years and he had the audacity to look down on the wait staff. When I went to take his order the strong smell of Drakkar Noir, $.50 cigars, and Ripple hit me like a ton of bricks. He had on New Balance velcro shoes with black Nike socks, Docker khakis that were at least 2 sizes too big, a "who farted" T-shirt, and a light blue fedora. He ordered the open faced roast beef sandwich with explicit instructions to "not skimp on the gravy", sweet potatoe fries, and a diet coke because he's watching his calories. He dropped his napkin as I was turning to put in his order and as he bent down to pick it up he ripped a fart that would have woken Helen Keller out of a deep REM sleep. His bill was $18 and he gave a tip of $1.80. As he walked out he looked at me and told me not to spend it all in one place. He also told me if I was interested in earning an extra $5 he was in room 202 at the local Econo Lodge. I decided against taking him up on the offer because I would have to spend more than $5 on acetone, lava hand soap, and medicated shampoo to clean up afterwards.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:17 AM   #35
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post

Post: A walking skin cancer patient walked in to the bar today. You could tell he was winded from the walk from the car to the door. This guy hasn't seen his dick without a mirror in at least 10 years and he had the audacity to look down on the wait staff. When I went to take his order the strong smell of Drakkar Noir, $.50 cigars, and Ripple hit me like a ton of bricks. He had on New Balance velcro shoes with black Nike socks, Docker khakis that were at least 2 sizes too big, a "who farted" T-shirt, and a light blue fedora. He ordered the open faced roast beef sandwich with explicit instructions to "not skimp on the gravy", sweet potatoe fries, and a diet coke because he's watching his calories. He dropped his napkin as I was turning to put in his order and as he bent down to pick it up he ripped a fart that would have woken Helen Keller out of a deep REM sleep. His bill was $18 and he gave a tip of $1.80. As he walked out he looked at me and told me not to spend it all in one place. He also told me if I was interested in earning an extra $5 he was in room 202 at the local Econo Lodge. I decided against taking him up on the offer because I would have to spend more than $5 on acetone, lava hand soap, and medicated shampoo to clean up afterwards.
You writing your biography?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:29 AM   #36
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #37
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

1) Trashy girls need jobs too
2) Did she bring your food and drinks in a timely manner?
3) Not every woman was put on earth to pleasure you. Don't be such a judgmental dick.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #38
Court Jester

100 dollar lunches just don’t bring the hotties like they used to.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:48 AM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
If this is lowbrow and awful, then you've never been to a hole in the wall bar, which are usually some of the best times you'll have at a bar, but who knows, I'm just a man of the people. We all have bullshit in life, we drink to forget said bullshit.

Plus, their facebook says they have $2 Margaritas on Wednesdays. At that price, be a shithole for all I care. Last time I was at a bar (Last fall) it was $6.50 for a Crown and Coke at a local place. Can only imagine how high that shit has jumped up now.
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #40
Sleeping on the blacktop

The picture gets really pixilated when you zoom in, but none of those three women in the photo above look particularly unattractive.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #41
Politically Incorrect

Those are the girls they used for pictures to draw in the suckers.

Bait and switch.

They look like models compared to the trash that was there last night.
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #42
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
100 dollar lunches just don’t bring the hotties like they used to.
I didn't clear $40 for about 8 drinks and a chicken salad sandwich. I was buying beers for team
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #43
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Those are the girls they used for pictures to draw in the suckers.

Bait and switch.

They look like models compared to the trash that was there last night.
Maybe you just got the B team, like going to the strip club when the sun is still up?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:26 AM   #44
Starter

Looking at Yelp, pictures of food look worse than the servers.

myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:27 AM   #45
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So which one did you take back to the Motel 6?
I did her in the back of my Murano