Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2010, 09:52 PM  
MONTANA #19

Hot Tub Time Machine...HOLY $%#&!!!

It was ****ing hilarious!!! I'm talking Hangover hilarious! I cried from laughter multiple times. Rob Corddry (Kutcher's friend in What Happens In Vegas) and Craig Robinson (Darryl from the Office) are comic gold. There's one scene between the two of them that's easily one of the top 3 funniest scenes I've ever seen in a movie.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #31
Supporter

hot tub was funny, but nothing amazing....never quite as crazy as it should have been...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:26 PM   #32
M-I-Z S-E-C

I didn't really find it humorous at all, and I loved the Hangover. I chuckled a couple of times and that was about it.

Rent it.
MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:07 AM   #33
Pessimistically optimistic.

With all the hype surrounding The Hangover, I was expecting to die of laughter. While I did get a few chuckles, there was nothing that put on the level of say, "The 40 Year Old Virgin" or "The Jerk".

I agree that hype kills comedies more than any other genre.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:09 AM   #34
Cheaterlover*

I thought both Hangover and Hot Tub were pretty good. I think overall Hangover is better but Hot Tub did make me laugh harder, until I cried, at "Gary Coleman's forearm" and the bathroom scene after he woke up from passing out.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #35
Scott Pioli

I really thought it was sub-standard too. Laughed a few times, but generally it was just a bore fest.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #36
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post
With all the hype surrounding The Hangover, I was expecting to die of laughter. While I did get a few chuckles, there was nothing that put on the level of say, "The 40 Year Old Virgin" or "The Jerk".

I agree that hype kills comedies more than any other genre.
The Hangover was a ridiculously hilarious movie hype or no hype.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #37
El Gato Gordo Loco

Am I the only one that doesn't think the Big Lebowski is funny? I don't get it, it has almost zero funny parts. I thought the Hangover was good, but it wasn't as funny as people make it out to be. The funniest movies I can remember are Old School and Anchorman.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:29 AM   #38
Perpetual Mediocrity

Forget it, Willie, you're out of your element!
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #39
Live free or die hard

Best part of The Hangover:

"Doug's in the trunk!, pull over and open the trunk!"

"You **** wit me too!?!?"

"No man, no! I ****ing hate godzilla dude, ****ing hate him".

::
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #40
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
Am I the only one that doesn't think the Big Lebowski is funny? I don't get it, it has almost zero funny parts. I thought the Hangover was good, but it wasn't as funny as people make it out to be. The funniest movies I can remember are Old School and Anchorman.
That is just because you are stupid. That's it.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #41
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
I liked The Hangover, but I don't think it lived up to the hype.

Hype ruins comedy more than any other genre, IMO.

If you've been told over and over that you're going to laugh your ass off, you probably wont.

The funniest movies are always the ones that sneak up on you.
Gotta be honest - I've never laughed harder than when Mike Tyson threw that right cross during "In the Air Tonight"

C'mon, watch the movie again. The tiger, the pissing in Tyson's pool, the running 'your wife nailed a waiter on a cruise ship' gag. That movie was more than just Galifinakis (SP), it was damn funny.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #42
Ultrabanned

The Hangover wasn't all that funny.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a fairly humorous comedy and a better one than The Hangover, and I went into it with much, more lower expectations than I did for The Hangover.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #43
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
The Hangover wasn't all that funny.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a fairly humorous comedy and a better one than The Hangover, and I went into it with much, more lower expectations than I did for The Hangover.
You just liked the beginning, meat gazer.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
I couldnt even finish that movie. I didnt get it. I like to think i have a good sense of humor. I can watch just about any type of comedy usually and laugh. From sienfeild kind of funny to Redd Foxx kind of funny, but that movie, no ****ing dice.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #45
sorta mod-ish

Overheard a guy at work saying Hot Tub is one of the funniest movies he'd ever seen. Is there truth to that statement, or is the guy a moran?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.