Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM  
Life is changing..

How many Chiefs games are you going to this year?

I'm ashamed to admit the last QB I saw play for the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium was Alex Smith.

I'm going to try my damnedest to get to a game this season to watch Patrick Mahomes.

How many games are you planning to attend this year?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #31
Veteran

Probably one. Chiefs vs Texans.

If I'm extra lucky I might get to see a playoff game, assuming we make it.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #32
Starter

Sept 5 home opener
Nov 10 Donkeys

Any playoff game

Any Chiefsplanet guys going to be tailgating in two weeks for Ravens game? I’m bringing a ****ton of free beer from my buddies new brewery he’s opening up.
Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM   #33
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I might do the game in Vegas after my first game at arrowhead being the x mas debacle. Hoping for redemption, cheaper and easier for me to fly to Vegas .
Wife and I looked at going to the Vegas game but less than 24hrs after the schedule was released prices skyrocketed.

Maybe they'll level back out, but I'm not paying $800+ per person to stay at ****ing Luxor for the weekend (flights included)
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #34
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm strongly pondering the Monday night game against Tampa in November. Anybody else planning to go? Or will it just be me in the stands?
I’m taking my 4-year-old son to his first concert the night before: Taylor Swift in Indy at the last Eras tour stop in the US. Then we’re flying to KC the next day for his first football game against the Bucs where we again expect to see Taylor. (My son is a big fan.)

Definitely would like to meet up again if you attend.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:25 AM   #35
Starter

One in Buffalo Nov 17th cant wait, will be my first ever game. Going to organise a trip to Arrowhead next season.
IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 02:02 AM   #36
Choco Favre

Chiefs Texans would be a good one to go to
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.