Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

*** HALL OF FAME GAME 2024 8/1/2024 ***

FOOTBALL IS BACK.... sort of... preaseason but FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Texans
vs
Bears

Thursday 8/1 7PM

Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium - Canton Ohio

caleb williams (boy wonder) not playing
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

A Bears defensive back is shocked to learn that it's illegal to pull wide receivers backwards when the ball is in the air. Shocked, I tell you!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #32
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I cannot believe I’m watching pro football right now. Where did the summer go?
I feel like this is really early for the Hall of Fame game. It's almost July. When is the game in a typical year?

Texans score! Texans score!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #33
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

If teams are dumb enough to kickoff to us, we are going to murder them with the amount of speed we have.

Conversely, I hope that we don't kick returnable balls often.

Hopefully we get smart Toub this year instead of way-too-smart-for-his-own-good Toub that pops up from time to time.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #34
Cheat Death

New kickoff looks more dangerous
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It looks like Tyson Bagent and Davis Mills have won the starting quarterback jobs for these two teams.
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Caleb Williams is just standing around, and the water bottles on the table aren't being organized. I'm disappointed.
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I feel like this is really early for the Hall of Fame game. It's almost July. When is the game in a typical year?

Texans score! Texans score!
The NFL just keeps pushing the timeline. First day of August and boom, game time. The offseason just gets shorter and shorter.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #38
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Andre Johnson has the deep rumbling voice of distant thunder.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #39
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Stone Hands!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #40
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #41
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Tommy Sweeney of the Bears is playing his way to a career as a stockbroker. He fumbled and I think he was the guy with a penalty call earlier.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
The NFL just keeps pushing the timeline. First day of August and boom, game time. The offseason just gets shorter and shorter.
This game has been played in early August for many years. Heck, I even found some years in the 1970's to 1990's where they played this game in July.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Fo...e#Game_history
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #43
My Mamma Says

These kickoffs suck so far.. I bet they are saving the cool blocking schemes for the season..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #44
MVP

Caleb Williams starting the game on the sidelines listening to plays called in. Huge dude in the background looking at him like he's a major POS. Better hope it's not one of his linemen
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #45
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Gotta go. Barney Miller reruns are on.