Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #31
Mahomes Dynasty

I really wanna see Gun just lash out at someone, dropping multiple curse words etc.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #32
Shaken. Not stirred.

Is KC consider HBO East? I am looking at the schedule on HBO.com but don't really see where the Midwest time would be.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #33
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I need some ideas for restaurants that would have HBO going. ESPNZone doesn't have HBO. I need ideas fast! FAST!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #34
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I wonder if I could rent a cheap motel room with HBO for a couple of hours. Would they let me, or would they need to see a prostitute first?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #35
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
I'm so excited about this. It's like the season is starting early. I doubt HBO will get many viewers though. I'm surprised they chose the Chiefs. I suspect Carl made them an offer they couldn't refuse.
The Ravens one was the highest viewed show in HBO's history.

I'm pretty sure that it will do fantastic considering it's back from a 3-year hiatus.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
It is quality entertainment. However, I would imagine the Patriots or Colts would draw more viewers. But I don't really care.
I watched the Ravens and the Cowboys ones. Hell, i think NFL network even did one with Jacksonville a few years ago. I absolutely love this kind of tv. Its reality tv, but its really real. Guys are going to get hurt, guys are going to get cut.

btw i am watching the eastcoast feed, then the west coast feed later. heh
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #37
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I wonder if I could rent a cheap motel room with HBO for a couple of hours. Would they let me, or would they need to see a prostitute first?
Why dont you just get HBO for a month or so, wouldnt it be cheaper?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #38
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I never thought of that. Could I then just cancel it, or do I have to get a one-year subscription or something?
Old 08-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief
if he has direct tv yes. you can get it now for 13 a month for HBO and Cinimax.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #40
West Coast Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

I'm pretty sure that it will do fantastic considering it's back from a 3-year hiatus.
I did not know that. I'm happy the Chiefs will get National coverage, I think.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

The NFL dominates the American sports world. (obviously) With the season looming, I'd bet more NFL fans who have HBO will tune in than not.

We're all hungry for football this time of year.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #42
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I never thought of that. Could I then just cancel it, or do I have to get a one-year subscription or something?
I just called Comcast. It's $18.99 per month, no cancellation charge.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief

it is in my case, 13 bucks a month, and the series is only 5 weeks so 18-26 bucks, I'm in....

I watched the ravens one, but had a hard time with the Dallas one, I don't know why either, oh yeah - I hate Dallas....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:39 PM   #44
True Chiefs Fan

Hopefully they had the good sense to hide Homes crazy ass. We've heard what happens when they mic him up.
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #45
Banned!

Quote:
I signed up for HBO yesterday for $12 a month, no installation or cancellation charge.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.