Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #31
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Stunning picture of her and her spectacular body.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

http://celebritybushreport.com/wp-co...fawcett-02.jpg

RIP
Musta been kinda cold at the beach that day....
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #32
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I read a story once about how the whole jiggle TV thing worked on Charlie's Angels. It was kind of funny. The director or writer would build in these opportunities for jiggling, and Kate Jackson and Farrah would be indignant about it and say it was demeaning and fight it every step of the way, and Jaclyn Smith would be all, "You want me to bounce like this? How about if I bend over first? Is that good? Everything okay?"
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #33
Please squeeze

RIP Farrah. It is a damn shame to die so young
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #34
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Seriously, this event marks the end of my youth. More than my 40th birthday, more than losing my hair, more than having to get that test at the doctor's office a few years back.

Farrah is gone. I am no longer young.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #35
Please speak your mind

Safe home, lady. I guess God needed a teen-age masturbation icon in heaven...
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #36
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Seriously, this event marks the end of my youth. More than my 40th birthday, more than losing my hair, more than having to get that test at the doctor's office a few years back.

Farrah is gone. I am no longer young.
I'll feel the same way when Jacqueline Bisset buys it. I still think she'll marry me one day.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I had that famous poster of her on the wall right next to my desk when I was a kid. RIP
Add me to that list also.

R.I.P.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #38
Supporter

Yep....I had the poster too....RIP!
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #39
MVP

a lot of people thought she was just fluff, but the work she did in The Burning Bed was just awesome
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #40
Veteran

Rest easy Farrah, you will be fondly remembered by many. Maybe to much personal information to share on the net with strangers but this is the Planet where most people are just strange, but she was a distant relative ... when I was in the service I was often asked if Farrah was my sister.
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #41
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'll feel the same way when Jacqueline Bisset buys it. I still think she'll marry me one day.

Keep the dream alive, my brother, for those of us who have lost ours.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #42
MVP

Patrick Swayze is my Farrah...when he dies, I will feel just like you gentlemen are feeling today
Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Gracie Dean has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #43
In BB I trust

Quote:
I read a story once about how the whole jiggle TV thing worked on Charlie's Angels. It was kind of funny. The director or writer would build in these opportunities for jiggling, and Kate Jackson and Farrah would be indignant about it and say it was demeaning and fight it every step of the way, and Jaclyn Smith would be all, "You want me to bounce like this? How about if I bend over first? Is that good? Everything okay?"
Really? Surprising that Jaclyn was so "good" about it, and that Farrah wasn't.

I would've bet on Kate being uptight about it, so no surprise there...
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #44
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Really? Surprising that Jaclyn was so "good" about it, and that Farrah wasn't.

I would've bet on Kate being uptight about it, so no surprise there...

Thinking back, I'm pretty sure it was Farrah and not Cheryl Ladd in the story. I could be wrong, though. I just remember that Jaclyn was the only one was amenable, and she was very amenable.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #45
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Keep the dream alive, my brother, for those of us who have lost ours.
I present this in the fervent hope that it will assuage your bereavement. Kind in mind, however, that she is mine and I'll kill you if you try to take her from me:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	deepbisset.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	87857  
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.