Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2023, 03:04 PM  
The man you could post like.

4 years 160 million for Daniel Jones

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:27 PM   #31
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Geno took basically 3 for 75 to stay in Seattle instead of holding them hostage, and they can still build a team around him. He showed loyalty to the organization and coach that didn’t give up on him. I’d take him 10 times out of 10 over all these other mid-range scrubs.

Jones decided to milk the Giants dry and they will not be able to surround him with the talent they need to hide his glaring flaws. Laughably stupid. These front offices don’t care about winning anything other than enough games to keep their jobs and keep the stands full. So glad we’re in a whole other galaxy.
Bleed the Giants dry?

For one, we only know the AAV so far. We don't know the structure. For all we know, it's structured in a way that lets them out after 2 years, just like Geno.

And second, how do you know Jones held them over a barrel? How do you know he didn't take whatever the Giants were offering? Because you assume they wouldn't be that stupid?

Tell me you don't watch the NFL without actually saying you don't watch the NFL.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:27 PM   #32
Diablo Negro

Almost exactly what I expected, he wanted $45MM publicly and they agreed around $40MM.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 03:27 PM   #33
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
They even look like the same person...
Yup, pretty close.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:28 PM   #34
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Almost exactly what I expected, he wanted $45MM publicly and they agreed around $40MM.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:31 PM   #35
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
15 TD passes
That’s pretty close to how many TDS Mahomes gets by the first of October.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:34 PM   #36
Pessimistically optimistic.

If I'm a Giants fan, I'm hating life right now.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:35 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Bleed the Giants dry?

For one, we only know the AAV so far. We don't know the structure. For all we know, it's structured in a way that lets them out after 2 years, just like Geno.

And second, how do you know Jones held them over a barrel? How do you know he didn't take whatever the Giants were offering? Because you assume they wouldn't be that stupid?

Tell me you don't watch the NFL without actually saying you don't watch the NFL.
Umm, did you miss the part where Jones specifically hired new agents at the last minute because he wanted to squeeze every last penny he could out of them?
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:36 PM   #38
Diablo Negro

Someone should edit this gif of Jones running free down the field and tripping over a blade of grass but photoshop a bag of money in his hand.

via GIPHY

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 03:37 PM   #39
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Joe Mixon
He’s a child capper.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:37 PM   #40
MVP

When you get blown out in the playoffs because your star quarterback got you 7 points, it is imperative to immediately pay him $40M+.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:39 PM   #41
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Umm, did you miss the part where Jones specifically hired new agents at the last minute because he wanted to squeeze every last penny he could out of them?
No I didn't miss it. But hiring guys so he COULD get maximum dollars isn't the same as actually doing it. From those same reports, we got that he was asking for $45M per while he got $40M.

For all we know, the Giants were perfectly amendable to that price tag and no squeezing was even required.

I get it. People can't accept this so they're trying to explain it away as if it doesn't exist. It absolutely does exist. This is the NFL QB market in 2023.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:40 PM   #42
BIG ME

Daniel Jones 36 TDs in 3 seasons

Mahomes 41 TDs in 2022
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 03:41 PM   #43
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
If I'm a Giants fan, I'm hating life right now.
If I'm a [insert any NFL team not the Chiefs], I'm hating life right now. This is the reality of the QB landscape in the NFL.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:43 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Daniel Jones 36 TDs in 3 seasons

Mahomes 41 TDs in 2022
And the same cash flow in 2023. Actually probably more cash flow for Jones if they structured it similar to Dak Prescott, who got $75M in Year 1 of a 4-year contract of $160M.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:47 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
No I didn't miss it. But hiring guys so he COULD get maximum dollars isn't the same as actually doing it. From those same reports, we got that he was asking for $45M per while he got $40M.

For all we know, the Giants were perfectly amendable to that price tag and no squeezing was even required.

I get it. People can't accept this so they're trying to explain it away as if it doesn't exist. It absolutely does exist. This is the NFL QB market in 2023.
Oh I see that it exists, I just thank the high heavens I don’t have to watch my team be involved in it. I think organizations are content with 8-9 win seasons and would rather have those than face the unknown. I’m just glad it isn’t us anymore, because it’s more expensive and hard to maintain than ever. Never thought I’d see the day where a guy who threw less than 1 TD per game get paid $40 million a year.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.