Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:45 AM   #4471
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'm not a fan of the 820p tip here, but I feel slightly better than East Coast people with a 920p tip.
Yeah, and it's one of those "we've always done it this way" things that will change years after it was logical to change it.... but with so many more people working from home these days and watching online and DVR'ing to skip all the damn commercials that are the whole point of starting so late, I doubt a 5:30 PDT/8:30 EDT start would be the end of the world for those on the west coast.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:48 AM   #4472
Rabbi Goldmann

How much $ has KCC blown betting against KU this tourney?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:48 AM   #4473
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Hell, I don't even know what AFH is!
I'mma go with Allen Field house for $200, Alex
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:07 AM   #4474
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The SB was more surreal, IMO, since it hadn't happened in my lifetime... but yeah, I'm pretty pumped.

The past couple times they've made it this far, it wasn't completely expected.... and both teams are playing with house money this time around.

Will sit back, relax, enjoy some great beer and hopefully great basketball.
I never expected this team to get this far after January. So, I guess it's all gravy now anyway. Still, I will be a anxiously watching, hoping and praying for a KU victory.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:07 AM   #4475
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, and it's one of those "we've always done it this way" things that will change years after it was logical to change it.... but with so many more people working from home these days and watching online and DVR'ing to skip all the damn commercials that are the whole point of starting so late, I doubt a 5:30 PDT/8:30 EDT start would be the end of the world for those on the west coast.
How in the world is 8pm --- late?

1am is late. Even if you work at 8am, get up at 7am. 1am is 6 hrs a sleep. You'll be fine.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:17 AM   #4476
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
I'mma go with Allen Field house for $200, Alex
Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Now to Final Jeopardy.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:36 AM   #4477
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Any Planeteers going to be watching at AFH?
Man, bet that will be a party, esp if (when, fingers crossed) we win

If anyone from CP goes, please post pix and share your experience(s).
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:44 AM   #4478
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I never expected this team to get this far after January. So, I guess it's all gravy now anyway. Still, I will be a anxiously watching, hoping and praying for a KU victory.
Yeah, on one hand they're playing with house money... OTOH, after running into teams like '12 UK and '18 Villanova, there's definitely a feeling of taking advantage of a relatively weak field and having played an awful 4 seed, then a 10 seed, then a Villanova team lacking depth.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:11 AM   #4479
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
I thought EE was the limit, this is exciting for sure.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:13 AM   #4480
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How in the world is 8pm --- late?

1am is late. Even if you work at 8am, get up at 7am. 1am is 6 hrs a sleep. You'll be fine.
I like my sleep you son of a bitch.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 11:29 AM   #4481
Your mom

I really hope we don't get butt raced tonight...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:32 AM   #4482

For those into boat racing.

https://www.apba.org/racing-schedule.html
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:42 AM   #4483
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
KU is going to absolutely destroy UNC

my cousins aren't going to talk to me for weeks after tomorrow
Are your cousins husband and wife too?

Sorry. North Carolina joke.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 12:11 PM   #4484
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I thought EE was the limit, this is exciting for sure.
I thought Sweet Sixteen was this team's ceiling. In my defense, however, I said that during the Kentucky game when Remy was playing injured and the team had not gelled with him yet. And then they have improved greatly on defense over the past month or so.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:16 PM   #4485

Quote:
I thought Sweet Sixteen was this team's ceiling. In my defense, however, I said that during the Kentucky game when Remy was playing injured and the team had not gelled with him yet. And then they have improved greatly on defense over the past month or so.
It’s been a major transformation to end this year.