Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 08:03 AM   #4456
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I don't know how bad it will be. Rest assured though, this is the worst possible matchup for KU and there WILL be a boat racing tonight.
Understand we are in for an epic ass kicking just hope it’s over early so I can get to bed at a decent time.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 08:30 AM   #4457
Supporter

Does it feel like Super Bowl Sunday for you guys?
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 08:37 AM   #4458
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I don't know how bad it will be. Rest assured though, this is the worst possible matchup for KU and there WILL be a boat racing tonight.
I’m not even watching.

After KU boat raced their last two opponents

Tonight’s not looking good.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 08:37 AM   #4459
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Understand we are in for an epic ass kicking just hope it’s over early so I can get to bed at a decent time.
Worse possible matchup since the SDSU game in the second round.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 08:40 AM   #4460
Supporter

I know we're all giving KCC some crap but I wonder if he could do one for what UNC is in for. IMO, the way they play is to KU's advantage. And these guys sound very confident and locked in.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuxoWcKVaV0
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 08:53 AM   #4461
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
It feels like I have 7 hours of work left and 30 minutes worth of productivity to give.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 08:53 AM   #4462
Supporter

Quote:
Yes, I suppose you could say that. Well, except for the fact that I'm at work today. But I doubt I'm gonna get much done.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:01 AM   #4463
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
The SB was more surreal, IMO, since it hadn't happened in my lifetime... but yeah, I'm pretty pumped.

The past couple times they've made it this far, it wasn't completely expected.... and both teams are playing with house money this time around.

Will sit back, relax, enjoy some great beer and hopefully great basketball.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:04 AM   #4464
Would an idiot do that?

And just happy I don't have to sit around until almost 8 ****ing 30... their pregame stuff starts at 4 here, so can record that for a bit and have something on for little while before a much more manageable 6:20 tipoff.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:14 AM   #4465
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It feels like I have 7 hours of work left and 30 minutes worth of productivity to give.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
..... Well, except for the fact that I'm at work today. But I doubt I'm gonna get much done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And just happy I don't have to sit around until almost 8 ****ing 30... a much more manageable 6:20 tipoff.
Yep, that's exactly what I was expecting. Congrats.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:25 AM   #4466
MVP

If Kansas wins, my aunt wins the bracket group I am in.

If UNC wins, I win.

But I can't stand UNC. But I also want to win.

Sophie's Choice.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:30 AM   #4467
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And just happy I don't have to sit around until almost 8 ****ing 30... their pregame stuff starts at 4 here, so can record that for a bit and have something on for little while before a much more manageable 6:20 tipoff.
I'm not a fan of the 820p tip here, but I feel slightly better than East Coast people with a 920p tip.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:31 AM   #4468
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
The SB was more surreal, IMO, since it hadn't happened in my lifetime... but yeah, I'm pretty pumped.

The past couple times they've made it this far, it wasn't completely expected.... and both teams are playing with house money this time around.

Will sit back, relax, enjoy some great beer and hopefully great basketball.
I never truly thought KU could win the title game in 2012 -- UK was so good. I'm allowing myself to hope this time, so I'm way more jazzed (despite KCC's belief that UNC would boatrace that UK team).
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:34 AM   #4469
El Gato Gordo Loco

Any Planeteers going to be watching at AFH?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:37 AM   #4470
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Any Planeteers going to be watching at AFH?
Hell, I don't even know what AFH is!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.