Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2021, 12:22 AM   #4441
Veteran

You do a cycle before camp starts. Not 2 days before preseason starts…
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-11-2021, 01:22 AM   #4442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
^ Roots against Chiefs players we are counting on to have a big year.
How is saying he sucks rooting against him and outside of his first year, who the hell has been counting on Frank Clark to have a big year?

There's been 2 Chiefs players I've actively rooted against

Matt Cassel
Alex Smith

And I damn sure never counted on them to have big seasons or lead us to success.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 07:05 AM   #4443
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nah he looks like hes going about half speed like hes working on something. Brown looks pretty good in those like an absolute unit who has some good foot work. I wouldnt put much stock into those videos either way.
Yep, looks like he's working on not getting run 10 yards up the field and out of the play. I'm staying hopeful.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:44 AM   #4444
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Coming from the fattest ****ing loser on this site.

I don’t know why I’m defending Clark, don’t particularly care for him, but sit the **** down.
34-inch waist

stfu
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:29 AM   #4445
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
You do a cycle before camp starts. Not 2 days before preseason starts…
The guys that take stuff don't cycle, they are on and have been on since college. There are PED's that are in and out of your system in less than 24hrs, more than enough time since they get I believe a 1 or 2 day notice to be at the facility on X date for testing. They run maintenance dosages during the season and blast during the off.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-12-2021, 02:54 PM   #4446
Veteran

Think he sucks, and think he's a non-entity in terms of bringing consistent pressure to QBs. I doubt there's anyone who won't be glad to see the back of that contract which says something. Glad he stepped up in the playoffs, good luck to him when he goes.

Also not that bothered. Jones is going to give OLs fits going across the line and finding the weak links. Reckon between him at DE and Charlton and Danna stepping up Clark's snaps will reduce and we'll be none the worse for it. Best case scenario in a contract year and with Reed and others giving him better opportunities, he steps up. Worst case he's still shit and we're still better.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:02 PM   #4447
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
The guys that take stuff don't cycle, they are on and have been on since college. There are PED's that are in and out of your system in less than 24hrs, more than enough time since they get I believe a 1 or 2 day notice to be at the facility on X date for testing. They run maintenance dosages during the season and blast during the off.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cycling usually in reference to anabolic steroids? The reason I ask is because there aren't any anabolic steroids that are only in a person's system for 24 hrs. It takes at least a few days for the body to filter those out.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:58 PM   #4448
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Think he sucks, and think he's a non-entity in terms of bringing consistent pressure to QBs. I doubt there's anyone who won't be glad to see the back of that contract which says something. Glad he stepped up in the playoffs, good luck to him when he goes.

Also not that bothered. Jones is going to give OLs fits going across the line and finding the weak links. Reckon between him at DE and Charlton and Danna stepping up Clark's snaps will reduce and we'll be none the worse for it. Best case scenario in a contract year and with Reed and others giving him better opportunities, he steps up. Worst case he's still shit and we're still better.
Your posts have been good so far. Welcome to CP.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:10 PM   #4449
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
How is saying he sucks rooting against him and outside of his first year, who the hell has been counting on Frank Clark to have a big year?

There's been 2 Chiefs players I've actively rooted against

Matt Cassel
Alex Smith

And I damn sure never counted on them to have big seasons or lead us to success.
So betting every penny you have against Frank having a good year- is Not rooting against him?

Chiefs are counting on him to have a good year, so that is all that really matters.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:31 PM   #4450
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
34-inch waist

stfu
Daaaaamn u sexy
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:32 PM   #4451
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
So betting every penny you have against Frank having a good year- is Not rooting against him?

Chiefs are counting on him to have a good year, so that is all that really matters.
Betting against something isn't even remotely the same thing as rooting against.

That reasoning doesn't even make sense. I'd bet everything I own that my kid doesn't become president of the US. That doesn't mean I'm rooting against her. Itd be an easy bet to double my money. Betting everything I own that Frank Clark doesnt get 12 sacks is also an easy way to double my money. Doesn't mean I'm rooting against them.
Old 08-13-2021, 01:35 AM   #4452
MVP

Quote:
Betting against something isn't even remotely the same thing as rooting against.

That reasoning doesn't even make sense. I'd bet everything I own that my kid doesn't become president of the US. That doesn't mean I'm rooting against her. Itd be an easy bet to double my money. Betting everything I own that Frank Clark doesnt get 12 sacks is also an easy way to double my money. Doesn't mean I'm rooting against them.
Even when, really, you're betting that you'll double your money for your grandkids?

I agree though, Frank Clark getting 12 sacks is highly unlikely based upon recent performance.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-13-2021, 03:33 AM   #4453
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Your posts have been good so far. Welcome to CP.
I'm probably full of shit, but cheers.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 05:38 AM   #4454
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Even when, really, you're betting that you'll double your money for your grandkids?

I agree though, Frank Clark getting 12 sacks is highly unlikely based upon recent performance.
He isn't getting 12. He'll be lucky to get 10. Also 90% of his sacks are coverage sacks anyway.

Dudes a role player getting paid like a superstar sucks but hey least we got a solid playoff run out of him year Chiefs won SB.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:46 AM   #4455
In Search of a Life

Quote:

If you bet everything you own against Clark getting 12 sacks, and he has 11 going into the last couple of games...

I'm thinking you are going to be rooting against Clark to get number 12.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.