Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #4396
Supporter

I told DJLN that I was prepared to be disappointed when he makes the roster.

It’s a good thing I prepared because I’m disappointed.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM   #4397
Supporter

I told DJLN that I was prepared to be disappointed when he makes the roster.

It’s a good thing I prepared because I’m disappointed.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #4398
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I don’t get it. Why would you hate Skyy Moore?

Hate Veach for keeping him on the roster. Hate Reid for having him run routes.

What has Skyy Moore ever done? It’s not like he’s Toney making Chiefs diss tracks. By all accounts he’s been a great teammate at every step.

Just doesn’t seem right to make this guy a villain for being WR7 when he hasn’t been any sort of problem off the field.
Ever look at Skyy's youtube channel he had for a bit and was absolutely going to throttle if he ever became a good player?

He's probably our cringiest player, man. I said it when he was coming out of the draft. He screamed "Patriot way douche." His origin story as a try hard without much talent getting overdrafted and turning into a try hard without much talent in the pros is quite fitting.

I was one of his fans when we drafted him, too, because I placed a ton of trust in Veach and Reid. I listened to the people who talked about his ability to get open in college and his short area quickness and I said, "Neat. We could use a consistent player like him. He'll be a chain mover for sure. I like it." But at this point? Man, even his special teams play is unremarkable, and I can't necessarily say he'd clearly be better on teams than Remigio, Ross, or Washington. They all do the exact same thing, except Remigio has a more charming backstory, Ross actually does impressive physical things from time to time, and Washington has speed.

Oh well. Maybe Andy can craft together dozens of different Corndog-type plays where Skyy is wide the **** open and it's a simple light toss from Mahomes. He can do that just fine, at least. Who knows... you get enough of those, and the guy might have 1000 yards!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM   #4399
SuperBowl or bust

Devils advocate hype train:

He was only a WR for 2 years of his life before getting drafted. Those 2 years were for a small school with small coaching.

He went into one of the toughest systems for WRs to pick up at the NFL level. Couple that with his only 2 years in a small school and it’s probably reasonable to expect him to be a little behind in development.

This shows in his overall field awareness and the amount of time he doesn’t “play fast”. If they can get him to a point he’s not thinking so much (and after the fumbles, probably overthinking everything) maybe we see the kid develop into the player some of us thought he could be coming out (Welker and Edelman).

To the credit of those initial comparisons of “upside” to those 2 greats, here are those 2s stats and Moores over their first 2 seasons in the nfl:

Welker
29 catches, 434 yards. 0 touchdowns

Edelman
44 catches, 444 yards, 1 touchdown.

Skyy Moore
43 catches, 494 yards, 1 touchdown (not counting playoffs.)

If these coaches can turn Skyy into a player that allows us to let Hollywood walk after this season and would allow us to use draft resources at other need positions to further bolster the roster…that would be huge. It would give Veach flexibility to make a big move now or during next years draft when we have the extra pick for Sneed.

Of, as Veach says, take a BIG swing.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM   #4400
Choco Favre

Just bought a Skyy Moore jersey
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM   #4401
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

He was only a WR for 2 years of his life before getting drafted. Those 2 years were for a small school with small coaching.

He went into one of the toughest systems for WRs to pick up at the NFL level. Couple that with his only 2 years in a small school and it’s probably reasonable to expect him to be a little behind in development.

This shows in his overall field awareness and the amount of time he doesn’t “play fast”. If they can get him to a point he’s not thinking so much (and after the fumbles, probably overthinking everything) maybe we see the kid develop into the player some of us thought he could be coming out (Welker and Edelman).

To the credit of those initial comparisons of “upside” to those 2 greats, here are those 2s stats and Moores over their first 2 seasons in the nfl:

Welker

Edelman

Skyy Moore

If these coaches can turn Skyy into a player that allows us to let Hollywood walk after this season and would allow us to use draft resources at other need positions to further bolster the roster…that would be huge. It would give Veach flexibility to make a big move now or during next years draft when we have the extra pick for Sneed.

What a high quality and positive post about Skyy. Would love to see him not suck but I can't even say we've seen glimpses. I bet the aforementioned players fans saw glimpses in those first two seasons. Obv hope he balls out. Seems like a good kid.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM   #4402
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Welker

Edelman

Skyy Moore

No.

All of it.

Just...no.

Dude is hot spiced ass.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM   #4403
YOU take YOUR seat

Welker was a really good route runner and Edelman had the fast as **** feetwork.

Skyy doesn't have anything.

But I don't think it's a big deal, if they don't want to give up on their 2nd round pick yet then okay. Maybe there's a tiny chance he could improve and give us a 500 yard season in his 4th year or something like that.

The rest of the receiver room looks stacked and it should be way better than last year. Worthy and Rice are going to explode! Then you have some veterans that will be making some plays. This offense is going to look a lot better.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM   #4404
SuperBowl or bust

Devils advocate, continued…

In his third season, Wes had 687 yards on 67 catches and 1 tuddy.

In years 4-5, he caught a combined for 223 catches for 2341 yards and 11 tuddies. 5 consecutive pro bowls and 2 all pro teams.

Edelman didn’t start to show promise till his 5th year. In his 5th and 6th years combined, he had 2028 yards snd 10tds.

The best coaches in the league must see something in him to keep him around and im hoping they’re right!

*** devils advocate over

I don’t see what these coaches are with Skyy and I was a fan of the pick. I think he should be cut, along with the rest of the bums.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.