Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2018, 09:18 PM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

*** Official 2018 Royals Repository ***

The season is upon us, even if spring is not.

2018 MLB Draft Picks
#33 - Compensation (Eric Hosmer)
#34 - Compensation (Lorenzo Cain)
#40 (Competitive Balance Round A)

018 Draft Names to Watch

RHP Kumar Rocker, N Oconnee HS, Georgia.
Spoiler!

OF Jarred Kelenic, Waukasha West HS, WI
Spoiler!

1B Triston Casas, American Heritage HS (FL).
Spoiler!

RHP Carter Stewart, Eau de Gallie HS (Ga).
Spoiler!

ANY Any, Any (Any). Any current top projected pick who slides for injury concerns. Includes current top prospect prospect SP Brady Singer, U of Florida.

Current Prospects to Watch:

OF Seuly Matias - Huge tools. Hit 2 HR in Lexington (A) season opener.

1B Nick Pratto - Top pick in 17 has advanced approach and good glove; needs to start tapping into power in first full year in minors. Also at Lexington.

OF Michael Gigliotti - Good defender in CF, good OBP skills, plus baserunner. Next mainstay in CF for KC, IMO. Advanced college bat also starting at Lexington.

OF Khalil Lee - Probably has highest upside in Royals' system. Could hit 30 HR in majors, could steal 30 bases. Plus defensive ability in RF. Nice test at Wilmington this year.

3B Emmanuel Rivera - Really nice approach and good contact skills. Power is still developing. Also getting a good test at Wilmington.

SP Foster Griffin - Made nice strides in 2017. Needs to continue to progress in 2018. Could be a lefty version of Jakob Junis (good breaking ball that he can really manipulate, OK fastball, good command).

1B Samir Duenez - Duenez still is intriguing, hoping for a step forward in his power production this year at Northwest Arkansas, which would turn him into a legit prospect.

Others to keep an eye on:
SP Gerson Garabito (Wilmington), OF Marten Gasparini (Lexington), C MJ Melendez (Lexington), RP Tyler Zuber (lexington), RP Richard Lovelady (Omaha), SP Dan Tillo (Lexington), SS Nicky Lopez (NWA), SP Scott Blewett (NWA), OF Brewer Hicklen (Idaho Falls),

In general, Lexington and Wilmington are the most interesting spots to watch. Nice depth and a lot of interesting pieces at both.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:03 AM   #4381
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Sorry, you're really fooling yourself if you buy the nonsense from Moore that we can compete by 2020.
Why do you even post in this thread? You do nothing but bitch and nag like some old woman. You can bring Jack Schitt.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:05 AM   #4382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
What OF should they be sitting?

They refuse to sit Gordon even though they should...
They may rotate Soler and Boni between RF/DH. I don't see them playing much together.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:12 AM   #4383
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Why do you even post in this thread? You do nothing but bitch and nag like some old woman. You can bring Jack Schitt.
So because I have an extremely pessimistic view on the team the next few years, and I'm extremely against the possible viewpoint that we're closer to contending than we really are, I should just stop posting or having an opinion? Are those attacking me too ignorant to actually argue against my viewpoints instead of attacking me personally? I have strong disagreements with people on here, but I don't think you see me attacking anyone personally. I don't expect a message board to be a beacon of intellectual thought, but I also didn't expect it to be full of mouth breathers who can't form an argument without attacking someone (ad hominem arguments).
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:48 AM   #4384

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
So because I have an extremely pessimistic view on the team the next few years, and I'm extremely against the possible viewpoint that we're closer to contending than we really are, I should just stop posting or having an opinion? Are those attacking me too ignorant to actually argue against my viewpoints instead of attacking me personally? I have strong disagreements with people on here, but I don't think you see me attacking anyone personally. I don't expect a message board to be a beacon of intellectual thought, but I also didn't expect it to be full of mouth breathers who can't form an argument without attacking someone (ad hominem arguments).
But you are a ****ing idiot, most in this thread are not.

Yes.. we have heard your shit a million times. Trade every decent player for whatever the higest offer is. We get it..now shut the **** up.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:09 AM   #4385
MVP

Quote:
Watch out I already got a message from him asking where I live. He wants to fight.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:11 AM   #4386
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Watch out I already got a message from him asking where I live. He wants to fight.
Hit the report button on that message please
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:18 AM   #4387
Herm is the worst...horrible

Barring trades, injuries and additional roster construction, etc., it's not a bad plan to have Boni, Soler, Gordon and Goodwin occupying the 3 OF spots and DH. Each should get enough at-bats. Plus, Phillips has options and could just start in Omaha.

The current bullpen has so much to dislike, but I'm of the belief that they are sitting at about somewhere between the 2010 and 2011 bullpens...a few guys you're excited about (Newberry, McCarthy and probably Flynn...maybe Jason Adam).

Outside of that, there's a good probability it will slowly over-hauled towards internal talent and/or trades over the next 2 years...much like what happened in 2012-2013. While not a sure thing, I'm bullish on our developing bullpen as guys like Lovelady, Staumont and Marte push for promotion, hopefully. There are also several exciting arms in the lower minors that could move up quickly as well.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #4388
Veteran

I've enjoyed watching the Royals a lot these past few years, including this year. It's a lot easier watching a rebuilding process when your team got so much out of its last two playoff runs. Having Whit and Mondesi up the middle is a big strength and something to build around. We still have a lot of question marks. We might be able to compete in a couple of years. Still, the product the Royals are putting on the field is watchable to old Royals fans such as myself, even with the baserunning mistakes at 3rd base yesterday in a disappointing loss.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2018, 11:33 AM   #4389
Veteran

The Royals affiliate Lexington Legends are tied 1-1 in the best-of-five South Atlantic League (Class A full-season) championship. Next game is tonight.

Last edited by DanT; 09-13-2018 at 09:06 PM..
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #4390
"You like to drink?"

GO LEGENDS
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:36 AM   #4391
The Insider

Quote:
He did the same shit in 2015 when we were kicking ass and taking names. Bitching and moaning about stupid shit.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #4392

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
He did the same shit in 2015 when we were kicking ass and taking names. Bitching and moaning about stupid shit.
What a miserable ****. Wife must have left him for his sister.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #4393
The Insider

Quote:
What a miserable ****. Wife must have left him for his sister.
Yeah that pretty much explains kcchiefsus/OKChiefs.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:16 PM   #4394
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Yeah that pretty much explains kcchiefsus/OKChiefs.
He also posted how he hoped Johnny Cueto got shot in the head or something to that effect back when Cueto was struggling with us. I can't be the only one who remembers that.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #4395
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
He also posted how he hoped Johnny Cueto got shot in the head or something to that effect back when Cueto was struggling with us. I can't be the only one who remembers that.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=415