Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #4381
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I can already see the next headline from the North Korean national news agency:

American Government Forces Birds And Horses To Fight To The Death While Children Starve
Sign me up for snow coffee
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #4382
Supporter

Moral quandary, is Kimmel hilarious, or evil.

This after two years of getting parents to steal kids' halloween candy on video

But I still laugh

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2014, 03:04 PM   #4383
Supporter

OK, I give up, . . some soccer is a little gay

Old 01-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #4384
pie is never free

I used to think Kimmel sucked, just way too much of a smartass to everyone... but he's really grown on me over the last year, he seems to have toned it down some and now has the right mix of snark and charm.

He's basically become the new Letterman styelwise IMO, my only gripe was how he TOTALLY bowed down to Kanye, just kissed his ass up and down after ripping him for a year straight, I was embarrassed for him.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #4385
Supporter

Old 01-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #4386
sorta mod-ish

Delicious = subjective
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #4387
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
I used to think Kimmel sucked, just way too much of a smartass to everyone... but he's really grown on me over the last year, he seems to have toned it down some and now has the right mix of snark and charm.

He's basically become the new Letterman styelwise IMO, my only gripe was how he TOTALLY bowed down to Kanye, just kissed his ass up and down after ripping him for a year straight, I was embarrassed for him.
See, I didn't see that as Kimmel kissing his ass. I saw it as allowing him the most gracious way to hoist himself on his own petard.

I thought Kanye came off like an ass, on a national stage, and no one forced him to.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:45 PM   #4388
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
See, I didn't see that as Kimmel kissing his ass. I saw it as allowing him the most gracious way to hoist himself on his own petard.

I thought Kanye came off like an ass, on a national stage, and no one forced him to.

Right, all Kanye has to do is open his mouth to sound like an ass... but Jimmy was sooo saccharine, just gushing on the guy.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:51 PM   #4389
Supporter

Quote:
Right, all Kanye has to do is open his mouth to sound like an ass... but Jimmy was sooo saccharine, just gushing on the guy.
I think that was a strategy, at that point if Kimmel had been snarky or aggressive at all, he'd have looked like the bully smacking around the 'fries with that' reerun girl.

Call it hoisting on petard or letting your opponent punch himself out, it was strategy not weakness.

Old 01-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #4390
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I think that was a strategy, at that point if Kimmel had been snarky or aggressive at all, he'd have looked like the bully smacking around the 'fries with that' reerun girl.

Call it hoisting on petard or letting your opponent punch himself out, it was strategy not weakness.
I 'spose that makes good sense, and Jimmy is plenty crafty like that.

Old 01-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #4391
Supporter

Quote:
I 'spose that makes good sense, and Jimmy is plenty crafty like that.
The guy jarred his farts to throw them at friends FFS.

He spent weeks convincing Carolla that Natalie Maines was stalking him romantically

Now that he's rich, he pulls shit like this

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-25-2014 at 07:07 PM..

Old 01-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #4392
On the inside

GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #4393
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Don't know why this is so funny tome.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2014, 08:07 PM   #4394
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
one chick in there is apparently hiding black poodle between her legs.
Like you've never flossed your way through a treasure trail.

I could listen to Larry do that for the rest of my life.

Perhaps the best comic 'sound' ever.

The scariest thing for me was the 70s DUDE who manscaped.

Who are you trying to impress by shaving Groucho Marx at that point?

Spoiler!

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-25-2014 at 08:13 PM..

Old 01-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #4395
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread