Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM   #4381
Generational Player

If you told me we would win 5 Super Bowls+ after drafting Sky Moore I would have told you that's crazy....
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #4382
Why so serious?

I don’t get it. Why would you hate Skyy Moore?

Hate Veach for keeping him on the roster. Hate Reid for having him run routes.

What has Skyy Moore ever done? It’s not like he’s Toney making Chiefs diss tracks. By all accounts he’s been a great teammate at every step.

Just doesn’t seem right to make this guy a villain for being WR7 when he hasn’t been any sort of problem off the field.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #4383
Veteran

I see Skyy getting 1 more year to figure it out. Not everyone starts out like Rice in year 1. Toney, although he had a couple of flashes that Chiefs fans will always be grateful for, was too much Joker and not enough Robin.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #4384
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I can't imagine him having too big of plans with the depth we have at that position.

He's just too small and has too bad of hands to be a great route runner and not fast enough to be a speed guy. For gadget plays he is OK but that's pretty much his limit.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see any type of real potential with this kid.
I couldn’t imagine what those ‘big’ plans might be either. But I guess Andy decided he had to go ahead with them, and we’re going to get to see them, whatever they are, because Skyy is going to be a Chief in 2024.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #4385
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I see Skyy getting 1 more year to figure it out.
Thanks Nostradamus.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #4386
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I see Skyy getting 1 more year to figure it out. Not everyone starts out like Rice in year 1. Toney, although he had a couple of flashes that Chiefs fans will always be grateful for, was too much Joker and not enough Robin.
I have never seen a WR show what Skyy has or less in his first 3 years go on to even be useful.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM   #4387
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I can't imagine him having too big of plans with the depth we have at that position.

He's just too small and has too bad of hands to be a great route runner and not fast enough to be a speed guy. For gadget plays he is OK but that's pretty much his limit.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see any type of real potential with this kid.
Bad hands? Where are we getting THAT? He's had ONE drop in each of the past two seasons.

I mean, you can dislike the guy for whatever reason you deem fit, but that seems like an odd stance.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #4388
Cheat Death

Skyy must have a secret hyphenated name we don’t know about

Skyy Chance-Moore
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #4389
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Bad hands? Where are we getting THAT? He's had ONE drop in each of the past two seasons.

I mean, you can dislike the guy for whatever reason you deem fit, but that seems like an odd stance.
was that the perfectly thrown TD drop that would have beat the broncos that you are talking about? Because that was a big one
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM   #4390
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post

was that the perfectly thrown TD drop that would have beat the broncos that you are talking about? Because that was a big one
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM   #4391
MVP

I'm sorry your cotton candy touched your funnel cake
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #4392
MVP

The cotton candy touched the funnel cake. Throw it all in the trash
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #4393
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

What has Skyy Moore ever done? It’s not like he’s Toney making Chiefs diss tracks. By all accounts he’s been a great teammate at every step.

Just doesn’t seem right to make this guy a villain for being WR7 when he hasn’t been any sort of problem off the field.
Ever look at Skyy's youtube channel he had for a bit and was absolutely going to throttle if he ever became a good player?

He's probably our cringiest player, man. I said it when he was coming out of the draft. He screamed "Patriot way douche." His origin story as a try hard without much talent getting overdrafted and turning into a try hard without much talent in the pros is quite fitting.

I was one of his fans when we drafted him, too, because I placed a ton of trust in Veach and Reid. I listened to the people who talked about his ability to get open in college and his short area quickness and I said, "Neat. We could use a consistent player like him. He'll be a chain mover for sure. I like it." But at this point? Man, even his special teams play is unremarkable, and I can't necessarily say he'd clearly be better on teams than Remigio, Ross, or Washington. They all do the exact same thing, except Remigio has a more charming backstory, Ross actually does impressive physical things from time to time, and Washington has speed.

Oh well. Maybe Andy can craft together dozens of different Corndog-type plays where Skyy is wide the **** open and it's a simple light toss from Mahomes. He can do that just fine, at least. Who knows... you get enough of those, and the guy might have 1000 yards!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #4394
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Ever look at Skyy's youtube channel he had for a bit and was absolutely going to throttle if he ever became a good player?

He's probably our cringiest player, man. I said it when he was coming out of the draft. He screamed "Patriot way douche." His origin story as a try hard without much talent getting overdrafted and turning into a try hard without much talent in the pros is quite fitting.

I was one of his fans when we drafted him, too, because I placed a ton of trust in Veach and Reid. I listened to the people who talked about his ability to get open in college and his short area quickness and I said, "Neat. We could use a consistent player like him. He'll be a chain mover for sure. I like it." But at this point? Man, even his special teams play is unremarkable, and I can't necessarily say he'd clearly be better on teams than Remigio, Ross, or Washington. They all do the exact same thing, except Remigio has a more charming backstory, Ross actually does impressive physical things from time to time, and Washington has speed.

Oh well. Maybe Andy can craft together dozens of different Corndog-type plays where Skyy is wide the **** open and it's a simple light toss from Mahomes. He can do that just fine, at least. Who knows... you get enough of those, and the guy might have 1000 yards!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM   #4395
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote: