Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:33 PM   #4366
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
My wife and I made the decision to pull our girls out of school this week. Spring Break is the week after. Despite Mizzou going fully remote for the remainder of the semester, the public school district still won't pull the trigger.
Good work. Though I'm sure they'll be closing soon enough. I'd make the same call.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:34 PM   #4367
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
My wife and I made the decision to pull our girls out of school this week. Spring Break is the week after. Despite Mizzou going fully remote for the remainder of the semester, the public school district still won't pull the trigger.
Smart.

Maybe if they see enough parents doing it...they’ll shutdown.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:35 PM   #4368
New and Improved

Spring break this week here. Yipee, all four grandkids all week long.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:37 PM   #4369
Life is changing..

So I obsessively checked my temperature today. At one point it was around 99.5. I have no other symptoms. Can stress and anxiety cause a rise in body temp? I noted that the temp was higher when I was feeling most anxious. I woke up this morning and it was 97.1

I'm relaxing tonight and its 98.3.

I think there might be a correlation but some reassurance wouldn't hurt.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:39 PM   #4370
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So I obsessively checked my temperature today. At one point it was around 99.5. I have no other symptoms. Can stress and anxiety cause a rise in body temp? I noted that the temp was higher when I was feeling most anxious. I woke up this morning and it was 97.1

You need to relax man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:39 PM   #4371
go to work wasted

The Jack in the Box drive thru up the road is probably going to become a more popular place for me for a while, provided the damn thing stays open.

Man looking at potentially two months of this crap...
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-15-2020, 07:39 PM   #4372
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:

Stress can cause elevations in body temperature.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:40 PM   #4373
Banned

Quote:

You're going to die
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:40 PM   #4374
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:

My daughters work has implemented at-the-entrance temperature checks. If your temp is 100.4 or higher you're not allowed in the buildings.

Yes, stress/anxiety can cause minimal temperature rises. YBF
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:40 PM   #4375
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You need to relax man.
I'm going to talk to my therapist tomorrow.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:41 PM   #4376
Life is changing..

Quote:
Stress can cause elevations in body temperature.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
You're going to die
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
My daughters work has implemented at-the-entrance temperature checks. If your temp is 100.4 or higher you're not allowed in the buildings.

Yes, stress/anxiety can cause minimal temperature rises. YBF
Thank you
Old 03-15-2020, 07:44 PM   #4377
Starter

I have a complex heart cath procedure scheduled for tuesday great timing
mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mazrim1978 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-15-2020, 07:45 PM   #4378
In Search of a Life

This is inline with other studies. Scary - isolating when you're sick is not good enough - and young people are a vector.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:47 PM   #4379
Cheat Death

In a study of 24 passengers eh?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 07:49 PM   #4380
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:

Anti-freeze has been known to reduce temperatures.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote