Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:16 PM   #4351
oxymoron

There was no Valonqhar prophesy given in show canon. That wasn't part of Cercei's flashback to Maggie the Frog.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:16 PM   #4352
I'll be back.

Heard a wild-ass theory.

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:54 PM   #4353
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
There was no Valonqhar prophesy given in show canon. That wasn't part of Cercei's flashback to Maggie the Frog.
I forget from the books but the Golden company was originally disgraced Targons?
Maybe Jon makes the same deal as he did with the Wildings. Fight with us against Cersi and you can stay in Westeros and be given land.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:00 PM   #4354
In Search of a Life

Does anyone have a link to the new episode?
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:02 PM   #4355
Forever Royal

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

I’m hearing suggestions that Euron is scared in the trailer because of possible extra dragons not named Drogon, because people think the roar sounds different. That seems very unlikely.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:34 PM   #4356
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I’m hearing suggestions that Euron is scared in the trailer because of possible extra dragons not named Drogon, because people think the roar sounds different. That seems very unlikely.
Turns out the scale disease is part of a metamorphosis from human to dragon. Once Dany orders the attack on King's Landing a flock of dragons swoops in at her command.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:35 PM   #4357
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I forget from the books but the Golden company was originally disgraced Targons?
Maybe Jon makes the same deal as he did with the Wildings. Fight with us against Cersi and you can stay in Westeros and be given land.
They're quite a bit different in the books. There's two important chatacters leading them, one of whom is called Aegon Targaryen, and they're headed to King's Landing to take the thrones from the Lannisters. So I don't think we can really look to the books for answers, since there's no real way that group could ever be tied to Cersei, in the print version...

Assuming I remember that all right. It's been several years...

They're obviously going to turn. After Euron's fleet is wiped out seems like a safe answer, but it could be something completely random in the moment since shock value seems to be what they're going for.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:49 PM   #4358
oxymoron

I missed this one a couple days ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...ext=3&sort=new

Seems way, way too happy. Like fan fic for what she hopes ep 5 will be. But who knows.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:34 AM   #4359
Supporter

Quote:
The postulation I heard was Drogon switched sexes and laid a bunch of eggs in the ruins of Valyria because he was down there then Jorah and Tyrion sailed through there.

I think it’s very unlikely.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:37 AM   #4360
oxymoron

Having a bunch of random dragons show up out of nowhere might be even worse than all the already incredibly horrible leaks I've seen.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:40 AM   #4361
Supporter

Quote:
Having a bunch of random dragons show up out of nowhere might be even worse than all the already incredibly horrible leaks I've seen.
Right?

It’s just a fan theory from an edited noise in a trailer.

I had forgotten Drogon was down there when they sailed through but I’m 100% sure they did it for dramatic effect at the time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:23 AM   #4362
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Turns out the scale disease is part of a metamorphosis from human to dragon. Once Dany orders the attack on King's Landing a flock of dragons swoops in at her command.
Thats a lot to add in the last 2 episodes. We didn't even get to see Sansa and Arya's reaction to R+L = J. Who took down the Freys? No discussion? The people who killed your mom and brother? No discussion or even an acknowledgment that it was Arya?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:34 AM   #4363
synthesis2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
The fact that Episode 2 is not rated higher than episode 1 shows the flaw in the metric. Episode 1 was basically nothing while episode 2 was really solid.
Funny, I think this season is my favorite by far. I love how they are tying everything up and making sure most people know most of the secrets that we have all wanted others to know for seasons.

I'm one of those likes a good ending that does not keep you guessing etc. I like a nice bow on top and everything coming to a crescendo.

Don't get me wrong I loved all the seasons but this one is by far my fav....
synthesis2 has disabled reputation
Old 05-10-2019, 08:10 AM   #4364
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
You're not in the show canon.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:20 AM   #4365
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
This would subvert my expectations.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.