Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:05 AM   #4336
UNSTOPPABLE

i think this video applies to this thread

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XhvLSckqcQ"
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-20-2007, 12:07 AM   #4337
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
If you hit the "Profile" button under one of his posts you can find every post he's made.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:07 AM   #4338

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156875#

how many times can I go???

now even I'm interested
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:10 AM   #4339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
If you hit the "Profile" button under one of his posts you can find every post he's made.
I know that's how I found him, but I wanted you to know what posts I hit him with, so you could too....

I thought we just did a circle jerk with sammie in the middle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #4340
MVP

Quote:

now even I'm interested
Neg Rep Conspiracies 101:

1. Given neg rep to target.
2. If there is a second target, neg rep him. If not then give positive rep to a co-conspirator.
3. Give positive rep to a co-conspirator.
4. Repeat.

See, you can only give rep once per post, and every third time to the same person.

Generally, you'll have throwback from the other side, so positively repping your co-conspirators is of utmost importance. The more posts you have and the more rep you have the more damage you can do to the other team.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:15 AM   #4341
Reset

Quote:

now even I'm interested
FirstDownSamie is now the target of a Saulbadguy rep conspiracy..I don't think you can get much lower than that..I was there back in the day..I think I was -12,000 in the red..
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:16 AM   #4342
King Shit of **** Mountain

What's "rep"?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #4343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
FirstDownSamie is now the target of a Saulbadguy rep conspiracy..I don't think you can get much lower than that..I was there back in the day..I think I was -12,000 in the red..
I personally obliterated Sammy. I'm going to have to work longer on that Freestater jagoff.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #4344

Quote:
Neg Rep Conspiracies 101:

1. Given neg rep to target.
2. If there is a second target, neg rep him. If not then give positive rep to a co-conspirator.
3. Give positive rep to a co-conspirator.
4. Repeat.

See, you can only give rep once per post, and every third time to the same person.

Generally, you'll have throwback from the other side, so positively repping your co-conspirators is of utmost importance. The more posts you have and the more rep you have the more damage you can do to the other team.
yeah, I remember, sensi, and I hit him four times, as you can see from the three you and bill got (actually I may have given the man in black - johnny cash one) but I know sammie got four.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #4345
Reset

Quote:
I personally obliterated Sammy. I'm going to have to work longer on that Freestater jagoff.
What did Freestarter do?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #4346

I need to go refill

Old 01-20-2007, 12:19 AM   #4347
MVP

Sammie does immoral things too bananas...dancing with one isn't it either...
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-20-2007, 12:22 AM   #4348
King Shit of **** Mountain

The Hovaround commercial song kicks absolute ass.

You make Bob Dole love you...Bob Dole didn't wanna do it, didn't wanna do it...
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:23 AM   #4349
MVP

Neg Rep Conspiracies 102:

You can only go so high and so low. -32,766 to 32,767. Eventually, it doesn't help to keep carpet bombing them.

The key is to get them in the red. When someone with negative rep neg reps you it doesn't have an effect.

Old 01-20-2007, 12:24 AM   #4350
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
The Hovaround commercial song kicks absolute ass.

You make Bob Dole love you...Bob Dole didn't wanna do it, didn't wanna do it...
And what Bob Dole says..Bob Dole means

Closed Thread