Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2024, 06:58 AM  
Starter

Report: Sneed likely to stay with Chiefs and play the tag

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation

Old 03-20-2024, 09:38 AM   #421
Most Valuable Villain

What the actual ****?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:40 AM   #422
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Welp. Horrible situation but this may lead to some movement with Sneed.

Sad situation, but this was a comment that was funny from the X thread you provided:
"Have you tried looking for a WR running down the sideline? You should be able to find Sutton about 10 yards behind on the ground"

IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-20-2024, 09:41 AM   #423
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Holy ****ing shit.
Willie threw a Hoover at a door...

Cameron threw his Baby Mama out a window...

Yea, they may now need a corner.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-20-2024, 09:44 AM   #424
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Is she dead? Damn.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:46 AM   #425
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Is she dead? Damn.
Thankfully, it doesn't sound like she is, which makes it even crazier.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:53 AM   #426
Starter

3rd floor? I would guess an aggressive Prosecutor could go after 2nd degree attempted murder charges? Any lesser charge still carries lengthy prison sentences. Wow. I guess he literally belived in a "bouncing baby boy"
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:53 AM   #427
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Sounds like the third story window is fake.

Apparently, the warrant says strangulation.

Not much better, but still.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:54 AM   #428
MVP

Jesus man, a league suspension is the least of his worries.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:56 AM   #429
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I mean if they’ll give us their 2nd rounder I’m fine with flipping Sneed to Detroit but damn they’ve got a hell of a roster and that would just put it over the top.

Would honestly make them my NFC favorite I think. But it’s hard cause they gotta be mentally ready to bounce back and start over after the big year they had.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:57 AM   #430
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
3rd floor? I would guess an aggressive Prosecutor could go after 2nd degree attempted murder charges? Any lesser charge still carries lengthy prison sentences. Wow. I guess he literally belived in a "bouncing baby boy"
Nowadays he'll get a $200 fine and be released.
ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:57 AM   #431
Most Valuable Villain

I'm not sure they trade for Sneed even with Sutton's situation. They just traded a 3rd for one and can just grab a CB in the first round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:00 AM   #432
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm not sure they trade for Sneed even with Sutton's situation. They just traded a 3rd for one and can just grab a CB in the first round.
Yeah, true

And they’re budgeting for their guys like Sewell, St. Brown, Goff

Old 03-20-2024, 10:01 AM   #433
Starter

Apparently, this happened March 7th, and he has been on the lam. Amazing this has been supressed, and likely the reason for the bad Carlton Davis trade
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:03 AM   #434
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Just for the sake of discourse.

Let's say TN deals us a 4 this year and a 2 next year. And we take that 2 next year and flip it to NE for pick 68. Now we take the 4 from TN and bundle it with pick 68 - that gets us up to TB at 57.

Which is still a little light of where I wanted to be (top 50) but not far removed. And hell, in theory you could take that 57 and combine it with our 64 to get up to SF at 600. And if you wante dto bundle that with pick 32 you could get up near 13/14 for the folks who are trying to get into the top 15.

Is that the route I'd go? No - but it opens up a lot of possibilities for us when you start to distil it into straight asset value. You could hold the 57 but deal 32 to the Giants if they want a QB along with the 95 and get 47 and 70 back. Now you're holding 47, 57, 64 and 70 right in what may turn out to be the sweet spot for value picks in the draft.

Again - it's not a perfect scenario at this point, but it sure would open the draft up for us.
I guess if I look at it as a straight asset and not a pick you actually plan to take, that does change it.

A 2024 3rd (which I know they don't have) DOES equal a 2025 2nd. So I guess if the Chiefs are just looking for assets to move around with, it does the same thing...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:05 AM   #435
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
There would be no lesser charge if she got thrown out a 3rd story window. Unless it got upgraded to a 1st.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread