Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2023, 08:32 AM  
MVP

College Football: The Colorado Buffalos

Last edited by DenverChief; 11-05-2023 at 10:04 AM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:13 AM   #421
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
(admittedly, I'd absolutely post in a Wolves thread. My youngest loves the Wolves, ride or die.)
They certainly look way better now that Rudy isn't playing like a bitch!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:19 AM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:21 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-12-2023, 11:29 AM   #422
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Like I'm some random poster that hasn't been here since the beginning (and from Denver)...Igotchufam
You're a fan of a college team from an area/state that tends to breed fans of the professional football team many Chiefs fans despise the most. The state of Colorado for sports doesn't typically sit well with Chiefs fans for that very reason.

And you started your own thread, even though if you look around this forum the number of Buffalo fans are basically you, Donk fans, and a couple others that you can count on one hand.

I don't care if you're the most popular CPer to ever exist. You started a thread, they came up short of the media hype, and you're continuing to pump them up rather than letting the thread die.

We're gonna troll that shit, dude. A lot.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 12:11 PM   #423
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You're a fan of a college team from an area/state that tends to breed fans of the professional football team many Chiefs fans despise the most. The state of Colorado for sports doesn't typically sit well with Chiefs fans for that very reason.

And you started your own thread, even though if you look around this forum the number of Buffalo fans are basically you, Donk fans, and a couple others that you can count on one hand.

I don't care if you're the most popular CPer to ever exist. You started a thread, they came up short of the media hype, and you're continuing to pump them up rather than letting the thread die.

We're gonna troll that shit, dude. A lot.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:49 PM   #424
Inmem 2.0

WE CUMIN!

https://n.rivals.com/news/five-star-...olorado-pledge
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:26 PM   #425
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Mizzou is in the process of stealing one of their OL commits.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 07:39 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-13-2023, 08:07 AM   #426
Constable of Untruths

You do realize that some of those sacks are due to him being indecisive and holding onto the ball way too long. He also doesn’t throw the ball away a lot of times when he should because he knows it would negatively affect his completion percentage. He is a me first player and doesn’t give 2 shits about the team.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:22 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-13-2023, 08:56 AM   #427
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
2 things - without looking at every sack - no, I don't know this - that is typically what a sack is, holding on to the ball too long or the OL just gets flat out beat - there really isn't any other kind of sack is there? People like to make up reasons in their head and typically it's negative - we don't really know WHY - has anyone asked?

Second - so suppose that is the case? So what? He is trying to make it to the NFL - he has a better chance at doing that with impressive numbers than he does if he is "humble" and throws the ball away. This is his livelihood we are talking about - how does the old saying go? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin and while taking sacks isn't "cheating" everybody looks for a "legal" edge in sports and I'm supposed to feel bad about Sheduer doing it?
I thought I was on ignore?

As for your completely uneducated, Shedeur apologist post. I won’t waste any time addressing it. If you will excuse him being a me first player because “he’s trying to get to the NFL,” you wouldn’t give a shit anyway.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 09:11 AM   #428
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Second - so suppose that is the case? So what? He is trying to make it to the NFL - he has a better chance at doing that with impressive numbers than he does if he is "humble" and throws the ball away. This is his livelihood we are talking about - how does the old saying go? If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin and while taking sacks isn't "cheating" everybody looks for a "legal" edge in sports and I'm supposed to feel bad about Sheduer doing it?
Well, you did say "I think anyone would agree those numbers are astonishing given the number of sacks" ...and so now we're saying it's less astonishing if he's just out for his own stats and taking sacks because he's all about that completion percentage.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:16 AM
DenverChief
Old 11-13-2023, 09:18 AM   #429
Ultrabanned

Shitdeur didn't fall too far from the turd tree.

ME ME ME ME ROLLS ROYCE ME ME ME ME ME ME ANOTHER SACK ME ME ME ME ME
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 09:29 AM   #430
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I think both can exist, no? I actually ran the stats with 1/2 sacks (24) as incompletions and it only drops his Comp% to 65%. While not huge it puts him at the bottom of the other QB's comp%. However the other numbers (yards, TD's and Int's) are still statistically impressive regardless of completion percentage in light of the teams record and overall offensive play.
He's also 3rd in CFB in attempts, so while I believe the best QBs are usually in the 9-10+ yard average, he's at 7.5... in terms of stats, he's a volume Brock Purdy when he was at ISU, but with 2-3 times the sacks.

And I don't have an ax to grind with him, his dad, or CU... but, if he really is a stat whore, quality > quantity. I don't know who else they brought in after the one win season, so I'd also say doing it with CU probably gets him some bonus points.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 11:04 AM   #431
MVP

You guys broke it, again.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-13-2023, 11:59 AM   #432
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
You guys broke it, again.
I think he went Quesadildo Joe on us.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:50 PM   #433
Inmem 2.0

What happened??
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 02:32 PM   #434
Constable of Untruths

Anyone else getting weird private messages from DenverChief? He has to have the thinnest skin of any poster in CP history. I’m beginning to think Hootie was right about him.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 02:41 PM   #435
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Anyone else getting weird private messages from DenverChief? He has to have the thinnest skin of any poster in CP history. I’m beginning to think Hootie was right about him.
Let's see them fam!