Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #421
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It really is that simple
So firing Sutton was just to appease the fans and make everyone enthusiastic about next year?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #422
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Does he have to as much in the 43 though? Wouldn't that free him up a bit more to go make plays without stressing everything else or am I way off here?
I mean...I guess I can't really answer that one. It depends on how he's used. I argued for him as an under-tackle and if I'm going to argue that, I guess I should at least stick with traditional under-tackle responsibilities and say that you're right in that regard. Theoretically he should have fewer responsibilities in terms of just manning a gap.

That said, there are still misdirection and cut-back concerns that could develop if he's driving hard uphill. I dunno - I'm just always going to be nervous if my DTs aren't super stout at the point of attack, even if that means they're going to be penetrating at times.

That would seem to play to Andy's recent comments w/r/t the fastest way to get to a QB being from the middle. Maybe he is thinking about just having 'anchor' ends and trying to collapse the center with a penetrator like Jones.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #423
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Late to the thread, but if it IS Spagnuolo -

via GIPHY

I want one of the two guys from the Ravens, Mike MacDonald or Chris Hewitt. Give me a young hungry aggressive coach looking to make a mark on a team with a Super Bowl ready offense. THAT is what I want.

If we hire Spagnuolo, this is going to make me think of Carl hiring Herm - an ultra safe pick with a guy that Carl was very familiar with. Now, there is no way that Spags isn't a better hire than Herm, but the point remains.
It's really not that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:05 PM   #424
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Fellas - we aren't gonna get Berry cut before he gets that heel surgery. And once that's done he's not gonna pass a physical by the start of the new league year. And once that comes, about 80% of his '19 salary is guaranteed and any cap savings evaporate.

Just operate under the presumption that we cannot cut Berry because it will be a minor miracle if it works out that we can.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:06 PM   #425
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:06 PM   #426
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
he was abandoning run responsibility at times to pull that off.
This has always been my frustration with this kid to this very day. It seems for all his athletic ability and strength he has never really been that good against the run. He doesn't have good vision/instinct to shed blocks and slide to make run stuffing tackles when it is a run play. He will maintain his gap fine but just not shed the block to make the tackle more often than not is what I notice.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 01-23-2019, 12:07 PM   #427
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I'd go with Jordan Hicks....but I'm not sure they want that much money tied up into two LBs. Maybe they just draft one.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:08 PM   #428
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Thankfully there is a draft every year...

I love to be a team that stays young, fresh and has the drive to win.

FA rarely work out.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:10 PM   #429
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I'd go with Jordan Hicks....but I'm not sure they want that much money tied up into two LBs. Maybe they just draft one.
Mack Wilson I would think is on the radar.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:10 PM   #430
In Search of a Life

Boom.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 12:12 PM   #431
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:12 PM   #432
oxymoron

How unsurprising and uninspiring.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 01-23-2019, 12:13 PM   #433
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean...I guess I can't really answer that one. It depends on how he's used. I argued for him as an under-tackle and if I'm going to argue that, I guess I should at least stick with traditional under-tackle responsibilities and say that you're right in that regard. Theoretically he should have fewer responsibilities in terms of just manning a gap.

That said, there are still misdirection and cut-back concerns that could develop if he's driving hard uphill. I dunno - I'm just always going to be nervous if my DTs aren't super stout at the point of attack, even if that means they're going to be penetrating at times.

That would seem to play to Andy's recent comments w/r/t the fastest way to get to a QB being from the middle. Maybe he is thinking about just having 'anchor' ends and trying to collapse the center with a penetrator like Jones.
I've been thinking a lot about Andy's comment about inside pressure as well. I think moving to a 4-3 was a forgone conclusion. 3-4 linemen are traditionally space eating run stuffers. If Andy wants to get at QB's from the A and B gaps, 4-3 and 4-3 under fronts are the way to do it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:13 PM   #434
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Literally 6 posts above yours.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:14 PM   #435
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Thankfully there is a draft every year...

I love to be a team that stays young, fresh and has the drive to win.

FA rarely work out.
You are soooo right (especially what I bolded) more often than not.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread