Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****

Year two of the Barry Odom era begins in a little over a month.

2017 Schedule:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball says 6-6 w/ two SEC wins (SC @ home and @Vandy).

Recruiting:

Bold=Signed LOI

Spoiler!

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 AM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:27 AM   #421
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
BO isn't a Sterk man therefore he will be gone after this season.
Sterk is a financial man. He let Mike Price walk from Wazzu because he didn't want to pay the assistants more. That turned out to be financially devastating as the football program cratered and attendance and donation plummeted till Leach was hired by Moos.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:29 AM   #422
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Not a chance.. Nebraska is a step below UCF. Unless they are talking 10 million a year.
I have no rooting interest in this*, so I'll just step back so I don't get anything on me from the inevitable Al vs. Billay shitstorm that's about to fire up.

*quality troll post, tho. Well done.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 AM   #423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'm sure there are some parents in the Missouri shit kicker areas that would send their kids to Missouri State in Springfield instead of Mizzou because Mizzou has those "Angry Uppity Black Kids from St. Louis." I've actually heard that from some folks down around the Lake of the Ozarks. Sad. I went to Mizzou. Kellen Winslow was my lab partner in Geology (Rocks for Jocks).
Got my degree from Mizzou. Wife got her undergrad & med from Missouri, we met in organic lab.

Mizzou was categorically off the list for our daughter last year & is in her first semester at Missouri State.

I have seen no signs that adults are in charge there.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #424
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO View Post
Got my degree from Mizzou. Wife got her undergrad & med from Missouri, we met in organic lab.

Mizzou was categorically off the list for our daughter last year & is in her first semester at Missouri State.

Mizzu is circling the drain and just a few libs here are still in denial as of why and how bad it avtually is. MO State will.have more students in the next few years.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #425

Scratch Le'Dedric Jackson off the recruit list.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:50 AM   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Mizzu is circling the drain and just a few libs here are still in denial as of why and how bad it avtually is. MO State will.have more students in the next few years.
I'll ask again: What evidence do you have of the daily goings-on at the University?
Old 10-01-2017, 10:12 AM   #427
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
He will if Nebraska throws enough money at him.
Or a school like Missouri.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #428
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
UCF is now 3-0. Does Sterk put in a feeler call for Frost?
I'd imagine they will at least interview, unless he's locked in for Neb.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:29 PM   #429
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

What signs do you need to see that will indicate adults are in charge? I'm asking, honestly curious.

Hope your daughter is not also pursuing a medical related field, if she plans to stay there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:32 PM   #430
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post

And even if it does, it will still be nowhere close in terms of admission standards, retention rate, grad rate, or job placement rate.

But that's fine.

Mizzou still offers the best public education in Missouri unless you have a specific focus that leads you to Truman or Rolla, and it's not close.

SMS, meanwhile, lags behinds many other smaller regional colleges in the Missouri, Iowa and Illinois.

duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #431
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
What signs do you need to see that will indicate adults are in charge? I'm asking, honestly curious.

Hope your daughter is not also pursuing a medical related field, if she plans to stay there.

Music.

UMKC way better than MU in that department. Had nice offers there but strong relationships at MSU sealed the deal.

Never gave MU time of day.
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #432
In Search of a Life

It may be a bad year to go coach shopping in the SEC, unfortunately. Yaw Yaw's buyout is insane, so I'm not sure if LSU will be able to get rid of him. Butch Jones is as good as gone. If A&M flames out, Sumlin is gone. Bielema is probably safe for another year at Arkansas. Ole Miss will be looking for a permanent coach.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #433
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
It may be a bad year to go coach shopping in the SEC, unfortunately. Yaw Yaw's buyout is insane, so I'm not sure if LSU will be able to get rid of him. Butch Jones is as good as gone. If A&M flames out, Sumlin is gone. Bielema is probably safe for another year at Arkansas. Ole Miss will be looking for a permanent coach.
I see 0 chance in hell Sumlin coaching A&M next year unless they win the West.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #434
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Music.

UMKC way better than MU in that department. Had nice offers there but strong relationships at MSU sealed the deal.

Never gave MU time of day.
Tight. Don't give a shit, but tight.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:39 PM   #435
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
And even if it does, it will still be nowhere close in terms of admission standards, retention rate, grad rate, or job placement rate.

But that's fine.

Mizzou still offers the best public education in Missouri unless you have a specific focus that leads you to Truman or Rolla, and it's not close.

SMS, meanwhile, lags behinds many other smaller regional colleges in the Missouri, Iowa and Illinois.

Can we atleast agree they are in a worse place now then before the player revolt and BLM epidsodes on campus? I think that is common sense at this point. Now, I don't think it is a death sentence but they are going to pay for it for 5-10 years. If they clean up the mess and don't have any more issues they can rebound. Even Penn State has come back.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.