Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2015, 10:05 AM  
Kindness in words...

Brain Tumor

So, that shit is fun.

Started having some really cool and powerful deja-vu at work on Tuesday, then a strong ominous feeling set in and then started seeing small, flashing rainbow colored lights under the brim of my hat. Figured that it was either a premonition about an earthquake (like animals get) as Salt Lake City sits on a fault line, either that or I was hitting a major fatigue wall as I had been working long hours and had been hitting the gym pretty hard while not getting as much sleep as required in addition to cutting carbs from the diet. Anyway, I got a little freaked out, went to the bakery, grabbed a croissant and detoured it and everything kinda went back to normal.

Later on, started getting the deja-vu again (and it was super good shit - like I was seeing the future and shit - and it even had a soundtrack going along with it), and that's about all I can remember. Apparently I turned to the guy next to me, said something about tripping my balls off massively and told him I was going to puke, then my eyes rolled back into my head and I passed out and hit the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Came to with the EMT dude holding a ice pack to the back of my mellon on a huge goose egg. They were going to call an ambulance to take me to the ER and I told them it was nothing and I was fine. Fortunately the HR guy was standing there and convinced me to go to the ER. When I got there they did a CT scan to check for concussion probabilities.

Dude came back into the room with the radiologist and said "Um, bad news. There is a mass in the right side of your brain and we want to do an MRI for more detail."

"Well, shit."

So they did that and sure enough, there is a golf ball sized mass sitting there with a bunch of fluid around it. Nuerosurgeon (chief resident who looks like he's 17, comes in and says that they want to schedule surgery on Friday morning. Okies.

So, I'm sitting here in the Neurology wing of the University of Utah hospital (which is highly regarded) worrying about these guys going to the Utah/Michigan game tonight and coming back into surgery tomorrow hungover as shit.

Bonus is, I've had two really hot nurses in a row the past two nights. Tried to convince both to give me a leisure massage and body shampoo, but they didn't go for it though I had a girl from work come by last night to visit who wanted to give me a hummer.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty fortunate that shit went down the way it did, because I most likely would have blown it off for ever until it became really bad. (Although, I am going to ask them if it's benign if they can just keep it in there because I was digging the deja-vu bordering on omnipotence.)

Also I hear that the chief neurosurgeon is totally old school and I think I saw him sharpening his hacksaw on a rusty pipe outside and telling the nurse that she should find his favorite spoon.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:02 AM   #421
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I admire your grace in a tough situation, Saccopoo.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:07 AM   #422
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Thoughts and prayers headed your way Sac. That's the 3rd post in a row that I've had to write that. Just plain sucks.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #423
Supporter

Heavy shit, wishing you health

Re edibles: start with 10mg, if you're getting it legal...if not, take a portion of whatever you have and wait an hour. Then take more if needed
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:16 AM   #424
Starter

Keep fighting the good fight man. Thoughts and prayers!
Sideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSideburn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #425
Special Teams ACE!!!

Here's hoping this Avastan stuff works better than advertised!

This place isn't giving up on you, man. We want your mocks to keep going for many more years!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #426
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I admire your grace in a tough situation, Saccopoo.
It comes for us all eventually. I had no illusions of immortality. Just taking one day at a time and just living like I've always done. Been trying to read books on my list (although I'm starting half way through them - just in case.

Spending a lot of time with family and friends.

Might try to get to Hawaii over Christmas with my daughter to go see the humpbacks if I'm still doing okay by then.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:36 AM   #427
Supporter

All the best Sacc. Good to know you are feeling pretty good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:56 AM   #428
My Mamma Says

Good to hear you are still kicking... Hope you are telling those Docs " **** you" this time next year... Sounds like your unit still works fine by your other thread... Don't wear it out...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:00 PM   #429
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
It comes for us all eventually. I had no illusions of immortality. Just taking one day at a time and just living like I've always done. Been trying to read books on my list (although I'm starting half way through them - just in case.

Might try to get to Hawaii over Christmas with my daughter to go see the humpbacks if I'm still doing okay by then.
Excellent, reading this makes me very happy for you.

Just keep doing what you're doing.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:03 PM   #430
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post

Very inspiring words- I admire your courage. Best wishes to you and your family.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:16 PM   #431
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Glad you are feeling good. Good to see you back Sacc.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:32 PM   #432
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Here's hoping this Avastan stuff works better than advertised!

This place isn't giving up on you, man. We want your mocks to keep going for many more years!
We are all hoping for the miracle of more of your posts in the future!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:51 PM   #433
Banned

Good to hear from you Sac, missed hearing from ya. Hope you get to enjoy some of this Chiefs season on what free time you have
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:32 PM   #434
Kindness in words...

Moved this over to this thread. Seemed more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
How's your treatment going, Sacc?
It's okay. Had chemo infusion a couple of days ago, but the last MRI showed some additional growth but it didn't seem as aggressive as a couple months ago, so maybe it's doing a little something. They want me to participate in a new radiation trial, but I'm not sure about that. It's been less than a year ago since the last time they nuked my melon and there are some red flags about nuking it again so soon after I guess.

With the type that I have there isn't a lot of options in terms of treatment. Talked to them about the small pox vaccinne/drip that just got FDA approval, but that's primarily for glio blastoma versus mine so they don't want me wrecking the bell curve - so to speak. And my cancer area is in a bad place. He's pretty sure that I'd die of small pox if we even did it.

I'm completely blind in my left field of vision in both eyes, although I can see just fine looking straight ahead and I do have periphrial vision to the right. Doc said the the good thing was that it probably wouldn't get any worse. (Real comedians those oncologists.)

Had to take myself off the road/behing the wheel due to the loss of vision and my ability to do hard core gaming is screwed. Watching sports is a bit of a pain in the ass too, but oh wells. Just got to watch the ball versus the whole screen.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:25 AM   #435
Trippin' BAWLZ

Cliche I know but good vibes your way my man, you still Longboard at all?
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.