Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:08 AM   #421
Kind of a mod

ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:08 AM   #422
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol I already said THE GUY DOESN'T PLAY LJKE BREES so wtf is your point? Baker and Kyler are the last two short guys drafted number one so how has that gone? Try and move the goalposts If you like but NFL defenses are gonna FORCE him to stand in that pocket and are also gonna drop eight on occasions just like they do to Pat. Both are things teams did to him which lead to him struggling in the last seven games. Fullstop.

And AGAIN you're ignoring the point I made. IF PAT HAD THE SAME WEAPONS Trevor Burrow, Caleb, Mayfield, Kyler etc all had do you think he would have done worse than them? Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge knows the answer. But carry on bro

“They’re going to play defense against him, bro! You don’t understand!”

You think NFL scouts don’t take supporting cast and opposing talent into consideration?

You aren’t half as smart as you think you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think a huge reason why kids say it's hard being gay is because of their parents. Other kids don't really give a shit if their peers are gay, but religious parents sure give a shit and ridicule the kid.

I'd have absolutely no issue if I had a gay son. Wanting your son to have a family of their own with your own biological grand kids is the weakest/flimsiest argument I've ever heard someone make for why they'd be a tad upset. You couldn't love an adopted grand child? There are ways for gay men to have biological children too.

I’ll side with Staylor on this one. If I had my choice or preference, I would definitely prefer my son to be straight for the same reasons he’s mentioned.

I wouldn’t really care either way but I’d rather my kid not go through that if it could be avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260 View Post
Great. Now ass sex with men is gay? This is out of control.

Seriously. In 2024 no less!

Although, if you’ve ever heard the expression “gay for the stay” then you know the waters were already a little murky to begin with.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:13 AM   #423
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’ll side with Staylor on this one. If I had my choice or preference, I would definitely prefer my son to be straight for the same reasons he’s mentioned.

I wouldn’t really care either way but I’d rather my kid not go through that if it could be avoided.
Nobody would confuse you for being a homophobe either.

It's pretty amazing. This is absolutely the opinion of the majority of men, but somehow on CP it's controversial?

I live in ****ing Key West for crying out loud. It doesn't get any more gay. I have no problem with gay people, and I would absolutely love my son and make him feel safe to tell me if he were. Doesn't mean I have to ****ing do backflips in excitement after.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:17 AM   #424

The “he’s short” argument is such a tired one anyway.

As if the list of 6’5” QB busts isn’t a mile long.

And I’ll just go ahead and say it, Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray certainly haven’t lived up to their #1 status, but they’re both plus starters in this league. The jury is still out on Bryce Young, as it should be.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:18 AM   #425
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody would confuse you for being a homophobe either.

It's pretty amazing. This is absolutely the opinion of the majority of men, but somehow on CP it's controversial?

I live in ****ing Key West for crying out loud. It doesn't get any more gay. I have no problem with gay people, and I would absolutely love my son and make him feel safe to tell me if he were. Doesn't mean I have to ****ing do backflips in excitement after.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most straight guys would prefer that their daughter's be gay and their sons not. The math isn't hard to work out...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:18 AM   #426
In Search of a Life

Bryce Young is in a different category of small though. Dude is ****ing tiny. It was a legit knock on him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:19 AM   #427
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
“They’re going to play defense against him, bro! You don’t understand!”

You think NFL scouts don’t take supporting cast and opposing talent into consideration?

You aren’t half as smart as you think you are.
Lol the same defense HE STRUGGLED WITH in his last SEVEN GAMES most of which THEY LOST? But apparently smartypants over here thinks that pattern means nothing? .

And of course the COWARD ducks the fact that the last three short QB's drafted number one never reached expectations and he also can't answer my question regarding Pat playing with the same talent as the guys he claims were "better prospects"!!.. but keep RUNNING buddy!!..your argument might make sense one day
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:24 AM   #428
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The “he’s short” argument is such a tired one anyway.

As if the list of 6’5” QB busts isn’t a mile long.

And I’ll just go ahead and say it, Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray certainly haven’t lived up to their #1 status, but they’re both plus starters in this league. The jury is still out on Bryce Young, as it should be.
Baker, Kyler and Young all struggled.

But Caleb is clearly superman
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:25 AM   #429
Three-Pat

Quote:
Absolutely, people just have less patience for the quirky stuff if the play on the field isn't good. Just look at Russ.
Correct and I fully agree.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-29-2024, 11:26 AM   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol the same defense HE STRUGGLED WITH in his last SEVEN GAMES most of which THEY LOST? But apparently smartypants over here thinks that pattern means nothing? .

And of course the COWARD ducks the fact that the last three short QB's drafted number one never reached expectations and he also can't answer my question regarding Pat playing with the same talent as the guys he claims were "better prospects"!!.. but keep RUNNING buddy!!..your argument might make sense one day

Keep reading, you ****ing nimrod. I addressed Baker, Kyler and Bryce Young.

Shall we pore over the list of 6’2”+ #1 busts? The list is long.

Quote:
Bryce Young is in a different category of small though. Dude is ****ing tiny. It was a legit knock on him.

He is. I was concerned when he “bulked up” to 202 or whatever at the combine.

I knew then that meant he was probably playing at like 175-180 and that’s tough, even for a pocket passer.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:31 AM   #431
In Search of a Life

And I'm just going to say one more thing about the subject before I stick to football.

Every single dude in this thread would choose straight if they had to make a choice the day their son was born. Not a single dude on this forum would honestly choose gay. I don't believe that for a ****ing second.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:33 AM   #432
MER

Whew.

Shout out to the dads who know the joy is watching your kid choose their own life.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:33 AM   #433
Supporter

Quote:
No, you just can't ****ing read:
Now read your sentence after the part you bolded
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 11:34 AM   #434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Whew.

Shout out to the dads who know the joy is watching your kid choose their own life.
As long as they don't wear pink and paint their nails!
Old 03-29-2024, 11:36 AM   #435
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Whew.

Or you can always just do what you're told and have a built in excuse whenever you may fail...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.