Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 PM  
Phobia

Evolve27 has been temp banned and Thatguy is gone forever.

Dude decided to test the waters earlier with inane bumps of 3 threads. You reported and infracted him. We've banned him for 5 days.

That's really all there is to say about it.

Additionally, based on Thatguy's activity on this thread and reports that trolling is his MO we've dumped him permanently. He seems to be a mult of another permabanned username as well, so I'm not really going to spend much time explaining or defending it. We like people who want to contribute to the board's discussion and we even tolerate a little trolling for entertainment value - but if that's all you bring to the table, we don't want you. Farewell.

For future bannings of regulars, this sticky thread with all the details will be SOP to avoid 3 or 4 different threads and 1000 different questions. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Phobia; 07-22-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Added info on Thatguy.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #421
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Eh, i wouldnt exactly agree with all of that, theres periodic racial tension over any number of issues all of the time, military guys arent saints.

But i guarantee he's had to atleast learn to respect different colors, because they're all over the place ranking above him, ordering him around & being in a war zone has to take that to another level entirely, most of the guys in his unit are literally family to him i'm sure, i'm sure he's still no saint, but theres hardly any chance that his views havent been dramatically altered for the better.
I never saw it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

I think this is being blown out of proportion...pretty sure you don't join not knowing the ethnic diversity is prevelant...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #422
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan View Post
So is this the official banning "update"thread?
This one seemed convenient when I updated for "Thatguy". I think the intention is to have a fresh one each time somebody is banned. We're working out the kinks.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #423
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Wow. I don't have any allegiance to thatguy, but it sure doesn't look that good that he gets banned after his relatively mild pokes at the mod bear in this thread.
I agree. We should investigate.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #424
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan View Post
So is this the official banning "update"thread?
/ bleeding out thread.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #425
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
/ bleeding out thread.

Those don't work for shit.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #426
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #427
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
If you're worried about "shit," I could toss these in as a bonus?

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #428
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Huh? Perhaps you would grace this board by removing yourself? Whoever you are.
Whoever he is?

I don't say this lightly.

50/50 is quite literally the single biggest dumbass to post on this forum.

How the hell do you not know whoever the hell he is?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #429
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
If you're worried about "shit," I could toss these in as a bonus?

I think you have surpassed DaFace as my favorite mod.

I do what I can capone!

Last edited by Setsuna; 07-22-2012 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: vtr
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #430
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post

Heres the racist keeping us safe in Afghanistan lol
GoChiefs has really let himself go
scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.scorpio < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #431
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Not that it's any of my business, and not that I care other than I'm bored at the moment, but was ThatGuy shooting off threatening PMs or something? It was like he was here, then he wasn't.

And no, Set, there's no white knighting going on here. ThatGuy was a fart in the wind, and I'll forget all about him.
So he was Dottefan? Interesting.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #432
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Eh, i wouldnt exactly agree with all of that, theres periodic racial tension over any number of issues all of the time, military guys arent saints.

But i guarantee he's had to atleast learn to respect different colors, because they're all over the place ranking above him, ordering him around & being in a war zone has to take that to another level entirely, most of the guys in his unit are literally family to him i'm sure, i'm sure he's still no saint, but theres hardly any chance that his views havent been dramatically altered for the better.
I don't think he disrespected skin colors in the first place.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #433
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So he was Dottefan? Interesting.
I thought that was common knowledge by now, he was outed months ago. Please try to pay better attention in the future.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #434
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I thought that was common knowledge by now, he was outed months ago. Please try to pay better attention in the future.

But he just said last night that he wasn't...I feel so betrayed
BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #435
**** SOC & **** YOU

I nominate we add Wickedson to the list.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.