Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2022, 06:49 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney

So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 05:33 AM   #421
best in the biz

you want to go

Where everybody bemoans your name
and they're never glad you came.
You want to be
Where you can pee
on everyone just the same
you want to go
where everybody bemoans....your name.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 07:50 AM   #422
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude hated me because I couldn't stand Gunther. Gunther sent him a care package once when KCJ was deployed and the guy defended him to death.
Wellll that's not my experience. Sent hundreds of packages to members of the Planet serving in the sandbox. Still get shit. Wouldn't have it any another way. They are heroes who earned the right. Kyle and the mods should give them a wide berth.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 07:56 AM   #423
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
How about the guys who insisted that we draft Geno Smith and then kept on saying how big of a mistake it was when the Chiefs didn't draft him. Namely Clay, but there were others. That moron DarthCarlSatan or something like that was unbearable about it
That was the Shittiest draft for talent that I can remember. History says it was total crap. Fisher was the only one in the first round that had a good career.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:03 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:07 AM   #424
Politically Incorrect

A lot of the most epic fails happened early in CP history. Many of us weren't here yet.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 01:06 PM   #425
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
The original Clay dating thread.

That is the thread that got me hooked to this site. What a riot.
If that's the "I have a date" thread, that was mine, and Clay took it over.

Man, I have several blunders on here....lol.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 01:28 PM   #426
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post

Luv, is that your son holding the Chiefs SB flag in your avatar?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 02:51 PM   #427
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post

I remember the moo is a jerk thread with the grape Gatorade? And I thought you were a dude when we first interacted on here.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 03:56 PM   #428
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
That was the Shittiest draft for talent that I can remember. History says it was total crap. Fisher was the only one in the first round that had a good career.
It was pretty bad. Although, DeAndre Hopkins was a first rounder that year, so I would say that he had a good career. In fact, in a redraft that I saw, they had Hopkins going first overall to the Chiefs. That redraft also had Kelce going second overall and had Honey Badger and Fisher in the top 15. So, that's 3 guys that came out of that draft and played a part in the Superbowl win. Yeah, Tyrann came as a free agent, but I still think that the Chiefs got better than most out of that draft.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 04:29 PM   #429
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It was pretty bad. Although, DeAndre Hopkins was a first rounder that year, so I would say that he had a good career. In fact, in a redraft that I saw, they had Hopkins going first overall to the Chiefs. That redraft also had Kelce going second overall and had Honey Badger and Fisher in the top 15. So, that's 3 guys that came out of that draft and played a part in the Superbowl win. Yeah, Tyrann came as a free agent, but I still think that the Chiefs got better than most out of that draft.
I wonder if Fisher ever talked shit to HB and Kelce about being middle round plebes.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:23 AM   #430
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Too bad he cried to the Mods and they nuked the thread, it was loaded with good shit
I wonder if Internet Archive saved it.

I almost died laughing when Prison Bitch said he would wait in the closet and finish for Clay once he got the sign.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:25 AM   #431
Just a li'l Evel

Won't sniff the playoffs
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:34 AM   #432
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
I remember the moo is a jerk thread with the grape Gatorade? And I thought you were a dude when we first interacted on here.
Who is mooo now? Big Smoke?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:20 PM   #433
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Who is mooo now? Big Smoke?
TheFranchise
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.