Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2024, 09:14 AM   #2
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Someone has to drop.

There are 4, maybe 5, maybe even 6 QBs that get taken in the first round.

At least five and as many as 8 WRs (Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Thomas, Mitchell, Worthy, McConkey, Franklin, Coleman).

4-5 CBs (McKinstry, DeJean, Arnold, Wiggins, Mitchell, Fakestraw, Lassiter)

At least 3 OTs (Fashanu, Alt, Mims)

Brock Bowers

That’s, at minimum, 18 players and up to 22 players and we haven’t even touched DE, DT, LB, S, or IOl.

And with guys like Fautanu and Suamaitaia and Guyton and Fuaga, there will be options at T. Or, if all those guys go, options at WR.

It’s a good draft and a deep draft, especially at the positions the Chiefs need most. It’s also a good and deep draft at the positions the chiefs need least (QB, CB).
If Bowers starts to slide into the mid teens...I'd be awfully curious about trading up for him...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:02 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Someone has to drop.

There are 4, maybe 5, maybe even 6 QBs that get taken in the first round.

At least five and as many as 8 WRs (Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Thomas, Mitchell, Worthy, McConkey, Franklin, Coleman).

4-5 CBs (McKinstry, DeJean, Arnold, Wiggins, Mitchell, Fakestraw, Lassiter)

At least 3 OTs (Fashanu, Alt, Mims)

Brock Bowers

That’s, at minimum, 18 players and up to 22 players and we haven’t even touched DE, DT, LB, S, or IOl.

And with guys like Fautanu and Suamaitaia and Guyton and Fuaga, there will be options at T. Or, if all those guys go, options at WR.

It’s a good draft and a deep draft, especially at the positions the Chiefs need most. It’s also a good and deep draft at the positions the chiefs need least (QB, CB).
@Ocity. This is where im coming from when i say in the 20s. Theres still several edge rushers, at least one DT and 1 IOL in the first round scrum every year. This is our absolute best chance imo to get the most for the least. Obviously you would have to wait and see how the board falls but I think it would look as favorable as it ever will.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:25 AM   #4
Politically Incorrect

First time I really watched a lot of the combine and thought it was done very well on NFL Network.

Some pretty good stuff. I was most amazed by the wingspan of the Georgia player. Guy can flap his arms and fly.

McConkey's kid looked good.

Some real physical specimens and even some of the non-glory QBs performed well.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 04:01 PM   #5
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
First time I really watched a lot of the combine and thought it was done very well on NFL Network.

Some pretty good stuff. I was most amazed by the wingspan of the Georgia player. Guy can flap his arms and fly.

McConkey's kid looked good.

Some real physical specimens and even some of the non-glory QBs performed well.
I feel so racist for saying this, so I want to apologize to anyone this may offend, but...

I think the Raiders are going to draft Michael Penix Jr. because he wore a durag during his throwing session. That is the most Raiders thing I have seen at the combine.

I feel like Antonio Pierce was watching from the stands, and probably thinks Penix Jr. is a "real one" and exactly what the Raiders need.

The only thing they could do that would be more Raidery than drafting Penix Jr. at 13 is drafting Xavier Worthy at 13.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 04:10 PM   #6
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I feel so racist for saying this, so I want to apologize to anyone this may offend, but...

I think the Raiders are going to draft Michael Penix Jr. because he wore a durag during his throwing session. That is the most Raiders thing I have seen at the combine.

I feel like Antonio Pierce was watching from the stands, and probably thinks Penix Jr. is a "real one" and exactly what the Raiders need.

The only thing they could do that would be more Raidery than drafting Penix Jr. at 13 is drafting Xavier Worthy at 13.
Smh why are people so fecking ignorant on this forum? Ugh
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 05:18 PM   #7
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Smh why are people so fecking ignorant on this forum? Ugh
If this bothers you, I certainly wouldn't get too close to the DC forum.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 06:22 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:

wtf
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:22 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:

Whoever drafts Michael penix is wasting a pick. Kid is a bust. 23 years old, 6 years in college, he only started doing good at the end of his college career cause he was older than every kid on the field and had much more knowledge on the college level. Bust, bust, BUST!!
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-04-2024, 09:28 PM   #10
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Whoever drafts Michael penix is wasting a pick. Kid is a bust. 23 years old, 6 years in college, he only started doing good at the end of his college career cause he was older than every kid on the field and had much more knowledge on the college level. Bust, bust, BUST!!
I would not spend a high pick on him.

Rather give the Jets a 5th for Zach Wilson.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:50 PM   #11
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

Rather give the Jets a 5th for Zach Wilson.
That is a complete waste of a 5th round pick.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:25 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Chiefs don't currently have the ammo to trade up
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:30 AM   #13
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Chiefs don't currently have the ammo to trade up
They will after the Sneed trade...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:02 AM   #14
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
They will after the Sneed trade...
We need depth as well I would keep all our pick we had so many rookie starts last few years we are going to lose a bunch of guys. NExt few years
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:38 AM   #15
Starter

Any draft that has 4-6 QBs that could go in the first round is good for us. Players who typically wouldn't make it to the end of the first will be there for us.

We're going to get a quality player at the end of the first. I'm leaning towards not taking a WR in one, unless someone we really love falls to us. I think there's some good quality that will be there for us in the second.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.