Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:02 PM   #4321
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

Mooney is just as fast as MVS and he also

Can run NFL routes

Track and catch a football down the field.

Sorry, MVS ain't worth shit.

Mooney > MVS and it is not even close.
Yet he still can't catch the ball more than 55% of the time. **** that. We need better than that.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:03 PM   #4322
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
let the big dog eat!

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

AKA "The Short Bus"
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 02:04 PM   #4323
Veteran

Kinda just want this thread closed...just sad really
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 02:11 PM   #4324
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Kinda just want this thread closed...just sad really
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:15 PM   #4325
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
I Want To Die
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:16 PM   #4326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I Want To Die
I want, Calvin Ridley.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:16 PM   #4327
Supporter

Quote:
The cap isn't hard to understand unless you are Veach or one of his reeruned apologists.

Money can be moved into the future. Good cap management is about managing the present and the future. When you have a SB team caliber roster the goal is to finish, not have a Super Bowl lost because you can't put NFL quality players on the field with your generational QB.
Well, maybe since you're so knowledgeable about how to manipulate the cap, perhaps you should apply for a position in the Chiefs' front office.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:17 PM   #4328
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
What is sad is he didn't need 30 million or even 20.

We could have added DHop for less than 10 million cap hit this year.

And that's it. We have DHop, Kelce, Rice and Mahomes wins 3rd MVP and most likely 3rd SB and we repeat.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:17 PM   #4329
Beyond the Rapids

What would our record be, I wonder?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:18 PM   #4330
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I want, Calvin Ridley.
I have him on my fantasy team so I don't
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:19 PM   #4331
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Well, maybe since you're so knowledgeable about how to manipulate the cap, perhaps you should apply for a position in the Chiefs' front office.
Veach knows how.

He just decided after last year they could win every year with zero/little dollars spent at WR.

And decided he wanted to Green Bay Packer the offseason when we needed to repeat with Chris Jones last year and Kelce aging out.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:21 PM   #4332
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I have him on my fantasy team so I don't
Thats why we might afford him lol. I do too. I haven't watched a lot of JAGS games but it seems like hes a low end one/ high end 2 type guy. Paired with Rice and I think that does it. Coming off a weird up and down year and a suspended year I dont know that he breaks the bank. I like him better than Pittman.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:24 PM   #4333
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Thats why we might afford him lol. I do too. I haven't watched a lot of JAGS games but it seems like hes a low end one/ high end 2 type guy. Paired with Rice and I think that does it. Coming off a weird up and down year and a suspended year I dont know that he breaks the bank. I like him better than Pittman.
Fair points. I suppose the reason he's such a frustrating fantasy player is that he's demonstrably talented, which is more than we can say for Skyy or MVS
Old 12-12-2023, 02:24 PM   #4334
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
What would our record be, I wonder?
12-1.

We probably drop that Denver game anyway because the whole team looked disinterested when Donkeys punched us in the mouth.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:32 PM   #4335
Supporter

Quote:
Veach knows how.

He just decided after last year they could win every year with zero/little dollars spent at WR.

And decided he wanted to Green Bay Packer the offseason when we needed to repeat with Chris Jones last year and Kelce aging out.
I'm pretty sure Veach wanted to sign D Hop. Their negotiations with the Cards for a trade and then later with DH when he was a FA say so. It just didn't work out. I still believe that the Jones holdout really screwed up their plans. This isn't Madden. The bill comes due at some point.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.