Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2018, 09:18 PM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

*** Official 2018 Royals Repository ***

The season is upon us, even if spring is not.

2018 MLB Draft Picks
#33 - Compensation (Eric Hosmer)
#34 - Compensation (Lorenzo Cain)
#40 (Competitive Balance Round A)

018 Draft Names to Watch

RHP Kumar Rocker, N Oconnee HS, Georgia.
Spoiler!

OF Jarred Kelenic, Waukasha West HS, WI
Spoiler!

1B Triston Casas, American Heritage HS (FL).
Spoiler!

RHP Carter Stewart, Eau de Gallie HS (Ga).
Spoiler!

ANY Any, Any (Any). Any current top projected pick who slides for injury concerns. Includes current top prospect prospect SP Brady Singer, U of Florida.

Current Prospects to Watch:

OF Seuly Matias - Huge tools. Hit 2 HR in Lexington (A) season opener.

1B Nick Pratto - Top pick in 17 has advanced approach and good glove; needs to start tapping into power in first full year in minors. Also at Lexington.

OF Michael Gigliotti - Good defender in CF, good OBP skills, plus baserunner. Next mainstay in CF for KC, IMO. Advanced college bat also starting at Lexington.

OF Khalil Lee - Probably has highest upside in Royals' system. Could hit 30 HR in majors, could steal 30 bases. Plus defensive ability in RF. Nice test at Wilmington this year.

3B Emmanuel Rivera - Really nice approach and good contact skills. Power is still developing. Also getting a good test at Wilmington.

SP Foster Griffin - Made nice strides in 2017. Needs to continue to progress in 2018. Could be a lefty version of Jakob Junis (good breaking ball that he can really manipulate, OK fastball, good command).

1B Samir Duenez - Duenez still is intriguing, hoping for a step forward in his power production this year at Northwest Arkansas, which would turn him into a legit prospect.

Others to keep an eye on:
SP Gerson Garabito (Wilmington), OF Marten Gasparini (Lexington), C MJ Melendez (Lexington), RP Tyler Zuber (lexington), RP Richard Lovelady (Omaha), SP Dan Tillo (Lexington), SS Nicky Lopez (NWA), SP Scott Blewett (NWA), OF Brewer Hicklen (Idaho Falls),

In general, Lexington and Wilmington are the most interesting spots to watch. Nice depth and a lot of interesting pieces at both.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:53 PM   #4306
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I don't get it. 3 outs from a perfect game and they got cute. Just throw hard down the middle and take your shot.
That's not how pitching works. Third time through the order you have to reinvent yourself, and find ways to get guys out. Throw down the middle against mlb hitters....not good.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #4307
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I don't get it. 3 outs from a perfect game and they got cute. Just throw hard down the middle and take your shot.
Were you always this much of a dumbass when you were Tuckdaddy?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:56 PM   #4308
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Were you always this much of a dumbass when you were Tuckdaddy?
Yes he has always been a ****ing idiot.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #4309

The guy was making his 7th career start. I'm sure his nerves were probably cranked up to 15 in that last inning. Even if he wanted to throw it right down the middle it's not exactly easy. I'd love to know the number of pitchers who took a perfect game into the 9th inning in one of their first 10 career starts. It has to be a pretty small list.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #4310
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
The guy was making his 7th career start. I'm sure his nerves were probably cranked up to 15 in that last inning. Even if he wanted to throw it right down the middle it's not exactly easy. I'd love to know the number of pitchers who took a perfect game into the 9th inning in one of their first 10 career starts. It has to be a pretty small list.
Wacha took a no-hitter into his 9th career start against the Nationals and lost it on an infield single with two outs.

Jose Jimenez threw a no-no in start fifteen, and Bud Smith did in his 11th.

Not perfect games, though.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #4311
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How am I full of shit? It's what I heard. Do you even live in Kansas City?

What you heard was really ****ing wrong.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #4312
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis View Post
That's not how pitching works. Third time through the order you have to reinvent yourself, and find ways to get guys out. Throw down the middle against mlb hitters....not good.
The first batter wasn't going to take the bat off his shoulders under any circumstance.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #4313

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Wacha took a no-hitter into his 9th career start against the Nationals and lost it on an infield single with two outs.

Jose Jimenez threw a no-no in start fifteen, and Bud Smith did in his 11th.

Not perfect games, though.
Yeah I was thinking Bud Smith was a guy who threw one early in his career. I didn't realize Wacha's was even earlier.

Then again Kerry Wood's 20 K game was like in his 5th start and that might arguably be the best pitching performance ever.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:20 PM   #4314
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Are all of you this ****ing stupid? It's the 9th you dumb shit. A walk ruins it all. Throw strikes is the only answer. What the **** is wring you dipshits. Take your shot with defense and the batter wanting to help maybe. Seriously they wouldn't bunt. Idiots on this board.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #4315
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
You are a ****ing idiot. He should have just thrown strikes for obvious reasons. **** off.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:23 PM   #4316
Veteran

Quote:
Are all of you this ****ing stupid? It's the 9th you dumb shit. A walk ruins it all. Throw strikes is the only answer. What the **** is wring you dipshits. Take your shot with defense and the batter wanting to help maybe. Seriously they wouldn't bunt. Idiots on this board.
I know pitching, I pitched through college. Its not as easy as it looks, and I cant even fathom what its like for a pro player the 3rd time through the order with a perfect game on the line in your 1st 10 starts. But yeah. just throw it down the middle you pos seems reasonable.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #4317
The Beast Inside Your Head

You dont groove one with a perfect game on the line
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:31 PM   #4318
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis View Post
I know pitching, I pitched through college. Its not as easy as it looks, and I cant even fathom what its like for a pro player the 3rd time through the order with a perfect game on the line in your 1st 10 starts. But yeah. just throw it down the middle you pos seems reasonable.
Strikes, doesn't mean just throw up meat balls. You can't afford a walk. He threw two in the damn dirt hoping for swings and he didn't have to. They were not going to try and **** up the game. But of course the internet potchers from highschool say stupid shit like reinvent yourself in the 9th on a peefect game run
Dumb ****s.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #4319
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Yeah I was thinking Bud Smith was a guy who threw one early in his career. I didn't realize Wacha's was even earlier.

Then again Kerry Wood's 20 K game was like in his 5th start and that might arguably be the best pitching performance ever.
I think it was the highest by game score.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #4320
Veteran

Quote:
The middle of the plate is meatball city in the pros.