Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:01 PM   #4291
Baba Ganoush

What's for lunch? Some of the best clam chowder in California. Splash Cafè.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:05 PM   #4292
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
What's for lunch? Some of the best clam chowder in California. Splash Cafè.
Only New England qualifies for the best chowdah!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:06 PM   #4293
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Only New England qualifies for the best chowdah!
NEVER!!!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:07 PM   #4294
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
EVAH!!!!!!
FYP
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:08 PM   #4295
Gimme My Berries Back!

Dumb and childish?

beat ya' to it.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:11 PM   #4296
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Dumb and childish?

beat ya' to it.
I really like you, but this is becoming annoying and old.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:12 PM   #4297
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Stupid, not old. If you're going to plagiarize me, please get it right.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:13 PM   #4298
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Stupid, not old. If you're going to plagiarize me, please get it right.
Son of a bitch......sorry lol

Old 03-20-2015, 02:14 PM   #4299
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Dumb and childish?

beat ya' to it.
http://www.splashcafe.com/pismo.php

Here's where I'm at

Old 03-20-2015, 02:17 PM   #4300
Supporter

Quote:
Here's where I'm at
Why do you have to end your sentence that way for?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:24 PM   #4301
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Ohhhh. I thot it was just being funny. I was just beating you to it before you did it...if you can read the lemon chiffon disguised words.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:27 PM   #4302
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Oh you're way up there 'eh? Lovely.

I just don't allow anyone outside of NE to lay claim to the best chowder.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #4303
Baba Ganoush

It's a beautiful day. A little overcast never hurts anyone.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #4304
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Oh you're way up there 'eh? Lovely.

I just don't allow anyone outside of NE to lay claim to the best chowder.

It's been voted best chowder for many years here. It's so good. Never had NE chowder though. I couldn't imagine how that would taste.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:46 PM   #4305
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
It's been voted best chowder for many years here. It's so good. Never had NE chowder though. I couldn't imagine how that would taste.
Do they have clams in the Pacific? We have 'em fresh in NE. If you have 'em then cool. I'm not crazy about Pacific Ocean fish, except for shrimp and langostino but I won't touch it since that accident in Japan. I hear starfish are washing up dead on the Cali coast, seals with tumors and nuclear waste is still being dumped in. Scarey!

Closed Thread