Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:41 AM   #4276
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
You really think Donovan Smith will just be hanging out and available like he's Jerrick McKinnon?
He was last year.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:45 AM   #4277
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
A path they could go down is...

1) Trade Sneed to Indy for pick 46

2) Re-sign Danna / DL is set then essentially

3) Re-sign Hardman as WR 4/5

4) Draft WR + LT early

5) If LT falls through in the draft again, call Donovan Smith again
To me this isn't the only plan but probably the best plan. I'd entertain keeping Sneed and but I think its got to be on a semi friendly extension not the tag.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:53 AM   #4278

Quote:
He was last year.
Wow, I did not remember that. Still feels like living dangerously to hope for that 2 years in a row. I suppose this is just an area that makes me nervous. I always want to know who our LT will be. It's like, the second most important thing on the team and it's always up in the air.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:55 AM   #4279
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Wow, I did not remember that. Still feels like living dangerously to hope for that 2 years in a row. I suppose this is just an area that makes me nervous. I always want to know who our LT will be. It's like, the second most important thing on the team and it's always up in the air.
I would much prefer to have the long term answer at LT in place and let them play next to Thuney for a couple years. But IF it doesn't work out, it wouldn't shock me to see Donovan there. His neck thing is a concern. You aren't gonna get 17 games out of him. Just have to hope he's there for the playoffs.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:08 AM   #4280
Veteran

Sign Bakhtiari but keep Wanya game ready.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:12 AM   #4281
Three-Pat

Quote:
I would much prefer to have the long term answer at LT in place and let them play next to Thuney for a couple years. But IF it doesn't work out, it wouldn't shock me to see Donovan there. His neck thing is a concern. You aren't gonna get 17 games out of him. Just have to hope he's there for the playoffs.
Yup. It’s why I think LT is a much bigger need than WR even before the Brown signing. KC has to solve the LT situation and currently the starting LT is looking like Morris. Now if the coaching staff thinks he’s the answer then great. If not though, they almost have to take the best LT left when they pick. WR can be addressed in Round 2 much easier than LT can.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2024, 09:15 AM   #4282
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

If you get 46 from Indy, leaving you with 32 / 46 / 64 / 95 ...

There's probably enough ammo there to be aggressive and get your LT of choice after pick 15 while also letting a nice WR fall to you around 46.

Knowing Veach though he might say F it and go up for both.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:19 AM   #4283
Three-Pat

Quote:

There's probably enough ammo there to be aggressive and get your LT of choice after pick 15 while also letting a nice WR fall to you around 46.

I actually would be surprised if he traded up for both. KCs two stellar draft classes are due to start getting paid in the next year or two. We won’t retain all of them, so the more picks he has available, the more needs he can fill. LT would be the one I think he could trade up for.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2024, 09:21 AM   #4284
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I kind of want this trade to happen just so Veach can finally figure out WR and LT of the future.

I have zero doubt that they will continue to find CBs through the draft.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:21 AM   #4285
offense > defense

Quote:
A path they could go down is...

1) Trade Sneed to Indy for pick 46

2) Re-sign Danna / DL is set then essentially

3) Re-sign Hardman as WR 4/5

4) Draft WR + LT early

5) If LT falls through in the draft again, call Donovan Smith again
I know you're just presenting one option, but man it feels like people are way too locked in on WR/LT. I'd be totally down with them adding TE/any OL/any DL/any DB early. And RB in the 3rd or later. Pretty much BPA and future planning.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:24 AM   #4286
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
I know you're just presenting one option, but man it feels like people are way too locked in on WR/LT. I'd be totally down with them adding TE/any OL/any DL/any DB early. And RB in the 3rd or later. Pretty much BPA and future planning.
I hear you - it's not just about need though for me. This class is absolutely loaded at WR and OT in the top 50-75 players, so there's an opportunity to be had I think to catch some players that would be higher rated in other years.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:51 AM   #4287
In Search of a Life

I don't know how many of these OT"s are actually LT's is the problem.

I would guess that take a swing at a WR, but with it being a big class of those, it may be a spot where some good players at other spots fall.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:54 AM   #4288
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't know how many of these OT"s are actually LT's is the problem.

I would guess that take a swing at a WR, but with it being a big class of those, it may be a spot where some good players at other spots fall.
Maybe you just bet on the traits for the OTs - does he have quick feet, length, all that stuff.

If he does, he can probably play LT or RT. I mean we see guys moved from LT to RT all the time these days because teams like to have both solidified.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:55 AM   #4289
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Maybe you just bet on the traits for the OTs - does he have quick feet, length, all that stuff.

If he does, he can probably play LT or RT. I mean we see guys moved from LT to RT all the time these days because teams like to have both solidified.
They did that with Wanya. At some point, they need to either play the guy or change what they look for.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 09:56 AM   #4290
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Yup. It’s why I think LT is a much bigger need than WR even before the Brown signing. KC has to solve the LT situation and currently the starting LT is looking like Morris. Now if the coaching staff thinks he’s the answer then great. If not though, they almost have to take the best LT left when they pick. WR can be addressed in Round 2 much easier than LT can.
No. Your current LT would be Taylor. Only reason he wasn't last season is because they got Smith for a steal.

I think that's the plan this year unless they find another major bargain.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote