Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 06:49 PM   #4276
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Everyone's attitudes make you nervous
Literally the only person I know you’re making this about obj as if that’s some kind of a dunk. Because that’s pretty much the only one I’ve said that about and I don’t regret saying that for a second. I don’t know much about Hollywood so I don’t have as much conviction in questioning his attitude
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 07:06 PM   #4277
I'll be back.

OH

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 07:36 PM   #4278
Generational Player

I liked Dobbs coming out as a backup QB but he ain't Mahomes.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 07:47 PM   #4279
I'll be back.

mecole houses this

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 08:22 PM   #4280
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I love the idea of bringing someone in but not sure how I feel about Hollywood. More of a long term play than a bandaid and I’m not sure he’s the one we’d want to place all our bets on. Something about his attitude makes me nervous.
Oh come now, Hollywood and Taylor Swift is like "hand in glove". A perfect fit brother !!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 08:48 AM   #4281
BIG ME

Hardman comes in right away, contributes and has chemistry.

If you think Theilen does the same, you’re wrong. Hardman definitely has more upside.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 08:53 AM   #4282
King Shit of **** Mountain

5-1 tears. Bandwagon.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 09:25 AM   #4283
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
5-1 tears. Bandwagon.
Nobody is crying lol.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 09:59 AM   #4284
MVP

There hasn't been a huge drop-off by the offense. If you adjust for defensive TDs and the two they left on the field:

2022 (through 6 games): 28.7 ppg
2023 (through 6 games): 26.8 ppg

6.3 yds/play
5.7 yds/play

406 yds/game
382 yds/game

I don't see any reason to freak out. If KC had the mediocre/bad D of past years, there'd be reason to worry. Instead, they have a vastly improved D that might be as good as any in the league.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-15-2023, 11:13 AM   #4285
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
There hasn't been a huge drop-off by the offense. If you adjust for defensive TDs and the two they left on the field:

6.3 yds/play
5.7 yds/play

406 yds/game
382 yds/game

I don't see any reason to freak out. If KC had the mediocre/bad D of past years, there'd be reason to worry. Instead, they have a vastly improved D that might be as good as any in the league.
#Chiefs had 2,294 yards of offense thru 6 games last season.

Chiefs have 2,294 yards of offense thru 6 games this year too.

But KC's 147 points are the fewest in Mahomes era at this point of season (179 last year and previous low was 172 in 2019).

However, KC has allowed 88 points, their best by 39 points since 2018.

In the end, the Chiefs are +59 thru 6 games, which is their best scoring differential in the Mahomes era.

Andy just needs to figure out how to turn FGs into TDs. Butker is on pace for 40 field goals.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:27 PM   #4286
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

6.3 yds/play
5.7 yds/play

406 yds/game
382 yds/game

I'm slightly freaking out because Kelce is starting to look old.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:31 PM   #4287
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
And yet he still looked like the best TE in football on a aprained ankle with just a few days rest. How much do you think he's going to age between now and January?

That's more of a concern for the next 2-3 years and beyond. Not this year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 01:48 PM   #4288
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Just enjoy the ride.

All the talking about the TE from GA and drafting him is a pipe dream. The reality is Kelce is a standard that no other TE will ever meet. That’s how great he is and how lucky we have been to watch him become the greatest TE of his generation and possibly all time.

The day is coming closer when he says goodbye to the game. Instead of dreading that, think about the joy he’s brought us all.

For me personally, that joy is this: in the stadium, it’s cold but exciting. Down 10-0 in the AFCCG, facing 4th and 2 @ the Titans 38. Andy decides to go for it. And the offense had kinda sputtered to that point. Pat drops back and quickly hits TK who sat down in the zone for 8 and first down. Huge play and Chiefs go in to score their first TD.

That’s what I think about. The little play that, in my opinion, got this team going in the AFCCG and led to our first SB berth in 50 years.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-15-2023, 01:55 PM   #4289
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

WE derrrrrr ARE WINNANG derrrrrr YUE ARR EDIET derrr IF YOU WANNA CHANGE A THENG derrr
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 01:56 PM   #4290
Banned!

Hockinson looks like he's 183 years old. It's football.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.