Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #4261
MVP

I was on the Pickens bandwagon, but went full truefan homer and defended the Skyy Moore pick repeatedly. I owe a lot of apologies, and I think most of them to DJ's Left Nut.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM   #4262
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I mean, they would have made that pick and not given a single shit what fans thought. But you already had a good chunk of dumbasses in Chiefs Kingdom who got erections when they saw the Chiefs were trading up in the 1st round in 2022, and when the pick was announced as CB Trent McDuffie, they threw tantrums because it wasn't a WR. And then their second pick was ALSO a defensive pick.

Again, I really don't think the Chiefs picked a WR in the 2nd because it would quiet the idiot impatient fans, but they probably did see it as a position that should at least be addressed prior to day 3.

Picking a WR in round 2 was a prudent move, but the player they picked ended up being full on bust. All of the qualities they thought he could translate to the pros (smarts, route running, short area quickness) he's actually really really bad at. Oh well.
IIRC they did a ton of pre draft work on Pickens. Apparently they didn't like what they found enough to trade out when he fell right into their laps. At that point just go elsewhere with the pick, even if the fans will be pissed.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #4263
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Breeland Speaks didn't get axed until his 3rd training camp. Other than the weird Keivarae Russell anomaly, the 3rd year is generally the earliest Andy will cut loose a high draft pick mistake.

This is #3 for Skyy.

Soon.
Yup.

Guy's getting outplayed by something called Montrelle Washington. He done. Even if Toney's out for some period of time, that just ensures that Irv Smith and Nikko Remigio make the team.

I don't see us keeping 7 WRs and 4 TEs. I honestly think that if Toney's healthy, the battle comes down to Remigio vs. Irv Smith.

I think we're gonna want another DE. I don't see how we keep 9 defensive linemen and 10 pass catchers, especially not with as many potential developmental OL as we seem likely to give a long look.

The numbers crunch (and the fact that he sucks) has really given Moore no path to making this roster, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #4264
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
We passed on T. Boone Bitchkins and won two Super Bowls.

I'm good with how things turned out.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #4265

Quote:
I mean, they would have made that pick and not given a single shit what fans thought. But you already had a good chunk of dumbasses in Chiefs Kingdom who got erections when they saw the Chiefs were trading up in the 1st round in 2022, and when the pick was announced as CB Trent McDuffie, they threw tantrums because it wasn't a WR. And then their second pick was ALSO a defensive pick.

Again, I really don't think the Chiefs picked a WR in the 2nd because it would quiet the idiot impatient fans, but they probably did see it as a position that should at least be addressed prior to day 3.

Picking a WR in round 2 was a prudent move, but the player they picked ended up being full on bust. All of the qualities they thought he could translate to the pros (smarts, route running, short area quickness) he's actually really really bad at. Oh well.
I was dead certain Jermaine Johnson was the pick at 22. And then at 30 we'd go with a DB (not even necessarily a CB). So something like Jermaine Johnson and Kyler Gordon.

Point: Chiefs

Though to Johnson's credit, he took a pretty big step forward last season. As an all-around DE, I think he was actually better than GK last season. But certainly not so much so that he changes the calculus.

McDuffie was just the obviously right decision there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM   #4266

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I was on the Pickens bandwagon, but went full truefan homer and defended the Skyy Moore pick repeatedly. I owe a lot of apologies, and I think most of them to DJ's Left Nut.
I'll go ahead and let Detox take the first victory lap on Skyy. He was equally vociferous in his disdain of the pick.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #4267
MVP

Quote:
Breeland Speaks didn't get axed until his 3rd training camp. Other than the weird Keivarae Russell anomaly, the 3rd year is generally the earliest Andy will cut loose a high draft pick mistake.

This is #3 for Skyy.

Soon.
Man, Keivarae must've really stunk it up in his limited time here. They've never came close to cutting bait that quickly on any other player drafted that high.

Was anyone here at that camp to see it?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM   #4268

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Man, Keivarae must've really stunk it up in his limited time here. They've never came close to cutting bait that quickly on any other player drafted that high.

Was anyone here at that camp to see it?
The Russell thing was really strange.

Because he wasn't playing obviously worse than guys we've seen make the team.

I really think it was just a deal where he was being an asshole. He thought he'd "made it" and wasn't putting the work in.

I mean he played parts of 5 seasons in the NFL. Someone saw fit to occasionally pay him. And he was seen as something of a value pick when drafted - the tools were there.
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #4269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I really think it was just a deal where he was being an asshole. He thought he'd "made it" and wasn't putting the work in.

I mean he played parts of 5 seasons in the NFL. Someone saw fit to occasionally pay him. And he was seen as something of a value pick when drafted - the tools were there.
Was that Andy's first year?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM   #4270
In Search of a Life

I don’t regret not getting Pickens. There are divas and then there’s Marcus peters. And Pickens is an offense version of peters. And I still don’t know why tomlin gets credit for managing these types of players when all he’s done is breed WRs who are prone to self destruct in a few years.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #4271
MVP

I regret getting Skyy Moore
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #4272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Yeah, he was actually okay with the bengals. Not good, but he wasn’t a flat out bust like speaks who had no business being on a football field.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM   #4273
MVP

Speaks being a 2nd round pick is like Elvis Grbac being NFL's sexiest man

Someone clearly ****ed something up
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #4274

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Was that Andy's first year?
No; I think it was right before his 4th.
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM   #4275
Veteran

Have we cut this piece of shit yet?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote