Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM   #4261
Cheat Death

100% self inflicted

Cook was running tough, Allen was spreading the ball around nicely but whenever its 3rd/4th and goal line/short yardage he just can't help himself and turns into Super Dave Osborne

It was like 4th and 4 at some point in the game and the entire announcing crew was like 'can't run the ball here', 'no way you can run here'. Not only did they run but it was an Allen draw that anyone who's seen Allen play knew was coming
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM   #4262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
He's too dumb to be a championship caliber QB and has no "clutch gene". He and Lamar share a brain.

No, he just acts like a little bitch during games to his opponents AND his teammates.
Josh has better Playoff stats than any current QB excluding Mahomes. I don’t think it’s fair to lump in Josh with Lamar’s chokejob tendencies.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 12:36 PM   #4263
Spiraling down the Drain

Josh already injured.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM   #4264
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Lamar is in trouble.

He's not as slippery as he used to be. Used to be that he could run like he ran on Thursday and maybe take one decent hit in the game.

He took what, 6 big hits against us? I mean he just cannot keep doing that. And I think we saw in the playoff game last year that his top gear isn't as good as it used to be. If he's in the open field now, it's a 20 yard run instead of a 60 yarder.

Life's getting harder for Lamar. He's gotta put more on the line to get similar results.

It ain't gonna work.
It's what happens to RBs. All the hits take their toll and the result is a shorter career. Good thing for him they're winning lots of playoff games right now.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM   #4265
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Josh has better Playoff stats than any current QB excluding Mahomes. I don’t think it’s fair to lump in Josh with Lamar’s chokejob tendencies.
Check out their trophy cases, and you'll find no conference championships or Lombardis, despite them having the league's top defense at least once each. Jackson has two regular season MVPs which is...something, I suppose.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM   #4266
Just a li'l Evel

McDermott says Allen's hand checked out fine and he's in practice and will play Thursday.

Their CB is out tho.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM   #4267
MVP

Quote:
Check out their trophy cases, and you'll find no conference championships or Lombardis, despite both of them having the league's top defense at least once each. Jackson has two regular season MVPs which is...something, I suppose.
Buffalo's defense has been a paper tiger. Absolutely torched 3 times by Mahomes and once by Burrow during the last 4 years of Playoff games.

The Baltimore defense did their job. They held Mahomes to 17 points. Not their fault Lamar only put 10 points on the board against the KC defense. By comparison, Buffalo did pretty well to put 24 points on a strong KC defense.

Here are the 16-game averages for big name QB's in the Playoffs:

Playoff Scoring

Patrick Mahomes - 29 points per game
Josh Allen - 27 points per game
Joe Burrow - 22 points per game
Lamar Jackson - 16 points per game

Looking at these numbers, I think Josh Allen is better than Burrow. Lamar has choked pretty bad in the Playoffs, averaging just 16 points per game and throwing an equal number of interceptions compared to touchdown passes.

Burrow has had a phenomenal defense backing him. He wins over 70% of his playoff games while only scoring 22 points per game. In 4 of his 5 Playoff wins, the Cincy defense held the opponent below 20 points. The QB doesn't have to do much to win a game if the defense is playing like that. Even in their 2 playoff losses, the Cincy defense only allowed 23 points in each of those games.

Last edited by DRM08; Yesterday at 03:37 PM..
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM   #4268
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Saints beat on the worst team ever assembled.
I live in Charlotte and the radio homers here are just absolutely delusional. All summer I listened to their optimism for the new staff, and to them make every excuse under the sun for Bryce and thought "oh man this is going to be hilarious when they suck balls again"

They did not disappoint-it was absolute gold. NOW they're done with Bryce, now it's his fault instead of the shitty cast around him, and he's afraid to get hit by NFL linemen so he's too big of a pussy to step up in the pockets etc. etc.

I've never seen just unbridled delusional homers as bad as them, but boy it sure lasted a lot shorter this season than in years past.

Week 1 and they are DONE LMFAO
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM   #4269
Generational Player

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM   #4270
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #4271
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Buffalo's defense has been a paper tiger. Absolutely torched 3 times by Mahomes and once by Burrow during the last 4 years of Playoff games.

The Baltimore defense did their job. They held Mahomes to 17 points. Not their fault Lamar only put 10 points on the board against the KC defense. By comparison, Buffalo did pretty well to put 24 points on a strong KC defense.

Here are the 16-game averages for big name QB's in the Playoffs:

Playoff Scoring

Patrick Mahomes - 29 points per game
Josh Allen - 27 points per game
Joe Burrow - 22 points per game
Lamar Jackson - 16 points per game

Looking at these numbers, I think Josh Allen is better than Burrow. Lamar has choked pretty bad in the Playoffs, averaging just 16 points per game and throwing an equal number of interceptions compared to touchdown passes.

Burrow has had a phenomenal defense backing him. He wins over 70% of his playoff games while only scoring 22 points per game. In 4 of his 5 Playoff wins, the Cincy defense held the opponent below 20 points. The QB doesn't have to do much to win a game if the defense is playing like that. Even in their 2 playoff losses, the Cincy defense only allowed 23 points in each of those games.
Meh, I think Burrow has always been overrated too. He got his one and only meaningful trophy (AFCCG) because KC went full reerun and handed him the win on a silver platter.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #4272
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
McDermott says Allen's hand checked out fine and he's in practice and will play Thursday.

Their CB is out tho.
It's probably just a bone bruise, then. Still painful.

You do wonder if perhaps he'll be slightly less aggressive running the ball and inviting contact than normal. I wouldn't bet on it.

Taron Johnson being out against Miami is a tough one, too. He's a good slot corner, and they don't have a great secondary to start. Could be tough sledding against Hill and Waddle without Johnson...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM   #4273
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I was expecting this conversation about week 8 or 9. It was week 1....

There was some really bad football played yesterday.

In terms of teams that looked like they were executing at somewhat of a high level, here's what I saw. I didn't see everything, but here's what I saw.

Chiefs
Ravens
Rams
Lions
Saints

Teams that are probably OK, but too hard to tell from week 1.
Eagles
Packers
Texans (they were pretty sloppy)
Colts (they were pretty sloppy)
Bills (if Allen lives)
No love for Baker and the Bucs? I thought they looked good, albeit against the Commanders.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #4274
MVP

Quote:
Meh, I think Burrow has always been overrated too. He got his one and only meaningful trophy (AFCCG) because KC went full reerun and handed him the win on a silver platter.
Even setting aside that game, Burrow has 4 wins in the Playoffs where his defense pretty much handed the victories to him on a silver platter. They had a game against Baltimore (backup QB) where the Ravens were about to score a TD to take the lead, but the Cincy defense stripped the ball and ran it back 99 yards for a TD. The game finished 24-17. A week later, the Cincy defense shutdown Josh Allen to only 10 points. They also held the Raiders & Titans below 20 points in games where Burrow didn't need to do much to win.
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #4275
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I was expecting this conversation about week 8 or 9. It was week 1....

There was some really bad football played yesterday.

In terms of teams that looked like they were executing at somewhat of a high level, here's what I saw. I didn't see everything, but here's what I saw.

Chiefs
Ravens
Rams
Lions
Saints

Teams that are probably OK, but too hard to tell from week 1.
Eagles
Packers
Texans (they were pretty sloppy)
Colts (they were pretty sloppy)
Bills (if Allen lives)

Texans are good. But Colts pretty close.

I think Colts would beat the Bills.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.