Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 06:42 AM   #4246
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

1. Extend Sneed

2. Sign Mike Williams

3. Draft LT and WR in the first two days of the draft

4. Three-peat
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:43 AM   #4247
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
1. Extend Sneed

2. Sign Mike Williams

3. Draft LT and WR in the first two days of the draft

4. Three-peat
I just think Williams is such a weird fit for this offense, but obviously I won't complain.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:46 AM   #4248
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I just think Williams is such a weird fit for this offense, but obviously I won't complain.
I think it can really work because his body type is the only thing we lack. But the risk is also why I say you have to insulate with a draft pick still.

Ideally the draft pick would be able to ease into his smaller role, but injury happens or whatever, you’re protected by them.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:16 AM   #4249
Politically Incorrect

Keenan Allen went to Chicago for peanuts
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:16 AM   #4250
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
The team is still in need of a LT, which is more important than getting another weapon for Mahomes. If they can bring back Donovan Smith for cheap $, then fine. Otherwise, the Chiefs have to get someone in the draft to replace him.
So, people are acting like we don't already have players who should be stepping up to play LT.

Move Taylor over, or play Morris there. I remember everyone acting like Morris was the LT or RT of the future last year, and now people act like he is just a JAG practice squad guy.

If the backup offensive linemen we have on the roster aren't good enough to become starters, and apparently most aren't even good enough to be backups, why are they on the team?

Niang read the Kirk Cousins Blueprint for stealing money from NFL teams. Kinnard was going to be a bust as soon as he started talking. Caliendo was an UDFA I think when we signed him originally. Is Reiter still a Chief?

LT is an important position, but we have, at minimum, 2 guys already signed (Taylor and Morris) who were signed with LT in mind. Even if Morris was going to be a backup early in his career, he was drafted because he played some LT in college. Taylor was signed when him playing LT was a good possibility.

There is only one true LT worth moving up for in the draft. Moving up for an offensive lineman after Alt is gone would be a waste. If one Veach and Reid really like is there at 32, ok, but I would rather target a guy like Puni in the 3rd, because he can play every spot on the line, while playing Taylor/Morris at the tackle spots. (or sign a veteran, like Smith again)
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:16 AM   #4251
In Search of a Life

I think Sneed potential trade allows you to find a LT so you probably have to bite the bullet there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:23 AM   #4252
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think Sneed potential trade allows you to find a LT so you probably have to bite the bullet there.
From the sounds of Nate Taylor’s reporting last night, teams are reluctant to meet both the draft pick price and contract price. They’ll do one but not the other.

At this point I keep Sneed on a short extension because I’m assuming they can’t get good enough picks to make it worth their while.

Put another band-aid on LT with one of the Smith’s if you think Wanya has a chance to get there in 2025 and can’t pick one you like in R1/2.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:24 AM   #4253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Keenan Allen went to Chicago for peanuts
but they still need to pay him that idiotic contract... so yeah.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:25 AM   #4254
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
From the sounds of Nate Taylor’s reporting last night, teams are reluctant to meet both the draft pick price and contract price. They’ll do one but not the other.

At this point I keep Sneed on a short extension because I’m assuming they can’t get good enough picks to make it worth their while.

Put another band-aid on LT with one of the Smith’s if you think Wanya has a chance to get there in 2025 and can’t pick one you like in R1/2.
If Wanya needs 2 years to get ready to play LT, just move on. Go another direction.

I'd love to keep Sneed, but I just don't think financially they can do it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:26 AM   #4255
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
If Wanya needs 2 years to get ready to play LT, just move on. Go another direction.

I'd love to keep Sneed, but I just don't think financially they can do it.
They can…. On an extension.

They could cut that cap # in half probably.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:27 AM   #4256
In Search of a Life

If he's wanting 20 a year, they can't really afford to do it I dont' think.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:30 AM   #4257
Going home eventually

Makes me smile knowing that old bitch Kennan Allen will retire without a ring.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:32 AM   #4258
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
If he's wanting 20 a year, they can't really afford to do it I dont' think.
It won’t be 20. That’s where the tag leverage has to be used.

Which I guess is where he can call their bluff and say he’s ready to risk it on the tag. Very risky business for a guy who will be another year older at a volatile position with a questionable knee.

I think our offer would come in around 3/50, with over 2/3 guaranteed and a fat tempting signing bonus.

Or you can wait to collect your next check week 1.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:34 AM   #4259
In Search of a Life

The tag is 19 though. They won't go lower than that.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:37 AM   #4260
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
The tag is 19 though. They won't go lower than that.
He deserves it, but no I wouldn’t do that

Guess they might actually have to use the tag if they can’t get a decent trade offer