Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #4246
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I'd just like to take this time to sincerely wish Skyy well in his future endeavors.
The next great manager at Dollar General in Kalamazoo.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #4247
sorta mod-ish

He can be Gehrig Dieter's assistant.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #4248
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He was cooked last year.

I'm fully prepared to be supremely disappointed if he gets a roster spot. I don't expect it, but I'm preparing for it.
People think Watson's injury may open a spot for him and honestly I just don't think so.

Even if Watson misses the first 3-4 weeks of the season, I think the Chiefs may just carry 5 WRs for that stretch. Maybe they carry 6 and that STILL won't get him on the roster even without Watson. I think that puts Remigio on the team (and Toney) but not Moore.

I don't actually believe he's behind Ross. I can't get there. I just have never seen anything from Ross to suggest to me that he's an NFL player and in the case of ties, I still think the draft capital keeps Moore ahead of Ross.

But I think he's 8th on the depth chart right now. If Watson is out for a bit, that moves him to 7. They're not carrying 7 WRs if Watson is hurt. They might carry 7 if Watson is healthy (in which case Moore is still 8) but without Watson, they'll carry someone else that can cover his STs duties and that AIN'T Skyy Moore. They'll carry (maybe) 6, Remigio may make the team and they'll keep one of the LBers who can play specials.

Watson's injury doesn't help him a bit, IMO.

I just don't think Moore will be able to back onto the team. If this team loses 3 WRs they'll just turn to cuts and grab another one. He's going to have to progress a great deal and stand out when the pads come on or he's gone, regardless of what injuries happen around him, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #4249
In Search of a Life

You can tell by the little camp snippets and videos that Remigio just has a better feel for being a WR than Sky ever has.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #4250
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Good point. He was given every chance to show something last year and failed miserably. This year, he should be on the outside looking in.
He had a chance to be the hero in that last play of the Detroit game. Instead, he sat there and pissed down his leg as he realized the ball was coming to him. Didn't go get the ball, didn't even jump.

The punt return experiment seemed like it destroyed what little confidence he had. Also a receiver who can't track punts better than the average 6th grader is not a good sign.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.