Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM   #4246
In Search of a Life

Same with Lamar, it's not sustainable. I don't care if you're built like Allen or run like Lamar....eventually it just catches up.

It may have been the smart thing for the Bills to rebuild or reset anyway. Their window likely closed last year or year before.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM   #4247
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I was expecting this conversation about week 8 or 9. It was week 1....

There was some really bad football played yesterday.

In terms of teams that looked like they were executing at somewhat of a high level, here's what I saw. I didn't see everything, but here's what I saw.

Chiefs
Ravens
Rams
Lions
Saints

Teams that are probably OK, but too hard to tell from week 1.
Eagles
Packers
Texans (they were pretty sloppy)
Colts (they were pretty sloppy)
Bills (if Allen lives)
Dallas boat raced Cleveland.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #4248

Quote:

In terms of teams that looked like they were executing at somewhat of a high level, here's what I saw. I didn't see everything, but here's what I saw.

Chiefs
Ravens
Rams
Lions
Saints

Eagles
Packers
Bills (if Allen lives)
I just need to call out that the Rams looked awful. Their current o-line is below replacement level. That team is screwed.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #4249
Veteran

I would have murdered to have Allen on the Chiefs in the 90's and 2000's. Complete QB. Doesn't act like a little bitch or burn the team in post game interviews (RGIII, Tom Brady). Howitzer for an arm. Accurate...I honestly can't understand the level of misery these bills fans live through knowing that this once in a lifetime HOFer has to exist in the same era as Mahomes. LOL.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM   #4250
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Buffalo & Miami both looked like crap on Sunday. Will be interesting to see how they look against each other in a few days.
Honestly, most of the AFC looked like shit.

Miami should've lost, Buffalo would've lost to a better opponent. Cincy did. I mean I guess the Texans win depends on what you think of Indy - I didn't expect them to get pushed like that though. Jacksonville is the team that duffed the game to Miami.

Even KC and Baltimore weren't sharp. But both of them looked better than anything else I saw from an AFC team last weekend.

Week 1 can be weird but most of the time you'll at least see a handful of teams that looked genuinely good. I just didn't see much of that out of the AFC.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #4251
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I would have murdered to have Allen on the Chiefs in the 90's and 2000's. Complete QB.
He's too dumb to be a championship caliber QB and has no "clutch gene". He and Lamar share a brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Doesn't act like a little bitch or burn the team in post game interviews (RGIII, Tom Brady).
No, he just acts like a little bitch during games to his opponents AND his teammates.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #4252

Quote:

Chiefs
Ravens
Rams
Lions
Saints

Eagles
Packers
Bills (if Allen lives)
The Cowboys were the best team I saw this weekend.

Sure, Watson was bad, but man that Cowboys defense was flying around. They were everywhere and made life really tough on DeShawn.

Doesn't mean anything - they'll Cowboy it up. But for a week they deserve some flowers. They hit the ground running on Sunday and looked damn good.

As for the Rams/Lions - the teams looked good but the QBs both looked spotty in that game. Both guys made really odd decisions.

The Saints beat on the worst team ever assembled.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #4253
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Dallas boat raced Cleveland.
Watson was that remarkably ****tarcularly bad that I don't think we know anything about Dallas yet. Other than Parsons is good and Watson can't do ****all about it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM   #4254
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Cowboys were the best team I saw this weekend.

Sure, Watson was bad, but man that Cowboys defense was flying around. They were everywhere and made life really tough on DeShawn.

Doesn't mean anything - they'll Cowboy it up. But for a week they deserve some flowers. They hit the ground running on Sunday and looked damn good.

As for the Rams/Lions - the teams looked good but the QBs both looked spotty in that game. Both guys made really odd decisions.

The Saints beat on the worst team ever assembled.
Fair. Maybe I'm underselling them because it was shocking how bad Watson was. With all that money. Fully guaranteed. It may be tinting my perspective.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM   #4255

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Same with Lamar, it's not sustainable. I don't care if you're built like Allen or run like Lamar....eventually it just catches up.

It may have been the smart thing for the Bills to rebuild or reset anyway. Their window likely closed last year or year before.
Lamar is in trouble.

He's not as slippery as he used to be. Used to be that he could run like he ran on Thursday and maybe take one decent hit in the game.

He took what, 6 big hits against us? I mean he just cannot keep doing that. And I think we saw in the playoff game last year that his top gear isn't as good as it used to be. If he's in the open field now, it's a 20 yard run instead of a 60 yarder.

Life's getting harder for Lamar. He's gotta put more on the line to get similar results.

It ain't gonna work.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM   #4256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Lamar is in trouble.

He's not as slippery as he used to be. Used to be that he could run like he ran on Thursday and maybe take one decent hit in the game.

He took what, 6 big hits against us? I mean he just cannot keep doing that. And I think we saw in the playoff game last year that his top gear isn't as good as it used to be. If he's in the open field now, it's a 20 yard run instead of a 60 yarder.

Life's getting harder for Lamar. He's gotta put more on the line to get similar results.

It ain't gonna work.
Once I heard "he's losing weight this offseason to regain speed" I threw up a red flag.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM   #4257
Supporter

Quote:
Lamar is in trouble.

It ain't gonna work.
I think a lot of it was us. He (and the rest of the entire ****ing league) HATE us and are sick and tired of losing to us. There was one play where he could have (and should have) easily went out of bounds but turned it up and hit Connor (I think) who was ready and really laid it hard on him. I remember thinking what the **** is this moron doing?

But I'm pretty sure it's us and he probably won't do it except for us and the other AFCN teams - which as bad as they all looked they may not need to.

EDIT: Your point stands though. What he used to streak away from dudes, he's getting caught. The twitch is slower and the top end is a tick slower. If he uses the rocks rattling around his dome, I think he's slippery enough to stay out of trouble. But he didn't listen to the rocks Thursday.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #4258
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
That is hilarious! One of the funniest memes I've seen in awhile.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM   #4259
Forever Royal

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

I went back and watched their game and tracked all the snaps from inside the 10 yard line. They came out as the following:

Cook runs - 2
Allen designed runs - 2
Passes turned Allen run - 1
Allen passes - 1

Only one of these was a third down play, which was one of Allen’s designed runs.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM   #4260
Sometimes it's black and white

The rams have some talent, but they were what?, down to third string OL and Detroit had to go to OT to beat them at home. Not feeling that great if I'm a Lions fan.

I think GB is in trouble with Love being out.

Yea, it's hard to see Allen making it through the season, but I've thought that before.

Texans might be for real. If Mixon stays healthy that really adds an element for them.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.