Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #4231
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
Unless Borat gets shot it's not going to end well.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:29 PM   #4232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Unless Borat gets shot it's not going to end well.
well, you do have a gun

did you run already??
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #4233
MVP

Quote:
well, you do have a gun

did you run already??
I'm trying to puss out.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #4234
MVP

Ok, damnit, I'm going now.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:33 PM   #4235

Quote:
Ok, damnit, I'm going now.

it's too late, puss out

Old 01-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #4236
Superbowl MVP

so really..

can i quit my full time job...get a part time job and go to school full time ? will student loans pay for all my bills?
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #4237

Old 01-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #4238
MVP

Quote:
it's too late, puss out
F**k. I got in there only to find out I had no music on the iPod. I'm xfering some good s**t now and then I'm gone.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #4239
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
In other news, Bob Dole managed to weather the daily 30 minute crime spree here in Texarkana for another week.

We were lucky enough to survive the attempted jail break across the river in Counciltucky.

Attempted Jail Escape

An inmate at the Pottawattamie County jail attempts to escape and ends up trapped in the ceiling instead. Sheriff Jeff Danker tells Channel 6 News the inmate tried to escape through the ceiling of a "pod" at the jail. He caused some physical damage to the ceiling but an estimate is not available at this time. Fire and rescue crews were called to the jail to help free the inmate. He was *not* hurt but he may face some added charges.

Man, that was close.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #4240
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
We were lucky enough to survive the attempted jail break across the river in Counciltucky.

Attempted Jail Escape

An inmate at the Pottawattamie County jail attempts to escape and ends up trapped in the ceiling instead. Sheriff Jeff Danker tells Channel 6 News the inmate tried to escape through the ceiling of a "pod" at the jail. He caused some physical damage to the ceiling but an estimate is not available at this time. Fire and rescue crews were called to the jail to help free the inmate. He was *not* hurt but he may face some added charges.

Man, that was close.
They should have just left him there for a week.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #4241

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG
so really..

can i quit my full time job...get a part time job and go to school full time ? will student loans pay for all my bills?

maybe, GI bill??

but if you're married it will hurt the relationship. She will start to actually grow testicles, because she will feel like the man, bringing in the paycheck.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:37 PM   #4242
MVP

Ok, now I have tunes. Later losers.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #4243
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
maybe, GI bill??

but if you're married it will hurt the relationship. She will start to actually grow testicles, because she will feel like the man, bringing in the paycheck.

i'm talkin student loans from banks to live on for the next 3.5-4 years
lots and lots of money

and i am married but if we both had loans they wouldnt have to loan out as much money..

we mean neither of us work
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #4244

Quote:
Ok, now I have tunes. Later losers.
why yes, pot, I am black too.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:42 PM   #4245

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG
i'm talkin student loans from banks to live on for the next 3.5-4 years
lots and lots of money

and i am married but if we both had loans they wouldnt have to loan out as much money..

we mean neither of us work

Well, from my understanding - the bank gives out student loans for the amount of your tuition. Not including books, and living costs (unless you live on campus??) but even then, no food.

Good luck, I would say (if you go for this) that you should pray the world ends in 2-3 years, so you don't have to face the bill collectors, named vito.

Closed Thread