Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:22 PM   #4231
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Don't get me wrong, he's not fast by a long shot, but running with hesitancy makes it far worse.
Pretty junk RAS score, fwiw.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #4232
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
I read your first three sentences and thought, "Hey maybe a light bulb is going off for Bwillie and he's starting to get it".

And then you wrote your 4th sentence and i was like, "Ah **** it, whatever..."
hey bub if i ain't got it by now i aint ever gonna get it
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #4233
Veteran

This piece of shit still exist?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #4234
In Search of a Life

Skyy is a cautionary tale of locking in on a specific type of player instead of picking the best guy and adapting the system around him. We were so deadset on bringing catch and run guys that we convinced ourselves we could get value out of a guy who could be coached out of his weaknesses. It's not hard to see what role they wanted for him. It's just weird that we missed clear talent deficiencies.

Oh well, a rare miss and we did more than fine despite the pick
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #4235
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It's going to be an ongoing discussion for a while around here with the guys that went between 50&54. Hope that Veach got the best one.
Narrator: Veach did not get the best one.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #4236
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
hey bub if i ain't got it by now i aint ever gonna get it
Truer words were never spoken.
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #4237
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hollywood
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Toney

Sure seems to be a probable starting 6 at this point. Maybe Hardman ends up getting run down or Toney gets hurt or shits the bed. But at most I see two available openings and if Moore is truly running behind Remigio at this point and maybe even Ross...there just isn't a path for him to make the team. That's a guy that may not survive first cuts as a 'favor' to him.
Good point. He was given every chance to show something last year and failed miserably. This year, he should be on the outside looking in.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #4238
SuperBowl or bust

Kinda surprised they haven’t traded him for a ham sandwich by now.

The stage was too big for him.

I’m still eating the crow
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #4239
Life is changing..

I went into the gas station to grab a drink about 20 minutes go. I think it's very possible I saw him waiting for his order at McDonalds. (The McDonald's is attached to gas station.)

Or maybe he was picking up a job application.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #4240
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I went into the gas station to grab a drink about 20 minutes go. I think it's very possible I saw him waiting for his order at McDonalds. (The McDonald's is attached to gas station.)

Or maybe he was picking up a job application.
If Skyy Moore was a McDonalds menu item, he would probably be a filet-o-fish.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #4241
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
If Skyy Moore was a McDonalds menu item, he would probably be a filet-o-fish.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.