Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:51 PM   #4201
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is it wrong that every time I see that, I think of Diane Kruger and have to masturbate?
Possibly. Can you wait until you get home?

EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:54 PM   #4202
"Think BOOM!"

China Bans Trade, Consumption of Wild Animals to Counter Virus

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-counter-virus
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:54 PM   #4203
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Is it wrong that every time I see that, I think of Diane Kruger and have to masturbate?
I'd say you're on the path to enlightenment and have nothing to worry about.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:56 PM   #4204
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Possibly. Can you wait until you get home?

I am home... zzzziiipppp.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:01 PM   #4205
Please squeeze

This might explain why my girlfriend among many others was really sick in early -mid February

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:03 PM   #4206
Mod Team

Chiefshrink has had many "I am trying to be the dumbest member of Chiefsplanet" type posts over the years, but the few in here may be his dumbest work ever.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 03:03 PM   #4207
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Jesus Christ.

How long until martial law in some of these places?

Just made my last grocery run for awhile. What I have now should last at least 2-3 weeks, MREs will be here in 10 days.

The only reason I'm going out for the next month is to get ass.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:03 PM   #4208
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
This might explain why my girlfriend among many others was really sick in early -mid February

Nice cover man but we know you're gay.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 03:04 PM   #4209
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You got a bubble you're going to live out the rest of your life in? It's a virus, you pinhead. You know like a rhinovirus aka the common cold? You're going to be exposed to this thing at some point. Unless you live on an island by yourself, or plan on living in a bubble for the rest of your life.

Pick your path.
What are you proposing then? That we just let it take its course and not care if hospitals fill up and can't take care of everyone (Coronavirus or not)? Sure, 6.5 million people might die and it would wreck healthcare...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:04 PM   #4210
New and Improved

Quote:
China Bans Trade, Consumption of Wild Animals to Counter Virus

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-counter-virus
That'll be hard to enforce. Still, a step in the right direction.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:06 PM   #4211
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

My girlfriend got the flu on Valentines Day weekend. I got it a few days later. Severe sicknesses rarely cause me much discomfort, but I was shivering hardcore, body aches and felt like complete ass for multiple days. I'm sure it was just Influenza A, though. I never had the deep lower respiratory cough that Covid-19 causes I don't think.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:09 PM   #4212
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Nice cover man but we know you're gay.

You outed us
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #4213
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

You offered to suck my dick in PMs on Feb 23rd. Either you're lying or yall were having a fight.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #4214
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
My girlfriend got the flu on Valentines Day weekend. I got it a few days later. Severe sicknesses rarely cause me much discomfort, but I was shivering hardcore, body aches and felt like complete ass for multiple days. I'm sure it was just Influenza A, though. I never had the deep lower respiratory cough that Covid-19 causes I don't think.
Not everyone will get the same symptoms though.

She had pneumonia like symptoms and it took over 2 weeks for her to start feeling better.
Old 03-15-2020, 03:15 PM   #4215
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
What are you proposing then? That we just let it take its course and not care if hospitals fill up and can't take care of everyone (Coronavirus or not)? Sure, 6.5 million people might die and it would wreck healthcare...

List one post I've ever made where I proposed or defended some radical/extreme posture one way or another. I'll wait.

Obviously people need to try and take whatever REASONABLE precautions they can to avoid passing this thing around.

HOWEVER, it's a fact that it's going to eventually get to everyone. Just like the common cold. And we're not talking about the plague here or Ebola, people. Even if you catch this thing you more than 20 times more likely to survive the thing than not.

Now you want to sit here and whine about how "we need to shut down all of society until the CDC/whoever gets this thing under control," or whatever, you might as well dig a hole, jump in, and pull it in after you.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.