Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:16 AM   #406
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Angel already has a huge following behind her and that's only going to grow because of her personality. She could be similar to Rodman with better scoring imo. Clark is talented but one could argue that she's not even the best white prospect in women's college basketball because Paige Bueckers is a huge talent in her own right and has beaten Clark in a head to head matchup before.
It will be interesting to see if her growing popularity translates to the WNBA because professional women's sports struggle to draw an audience. Perhaps it will and be a catalyst for improving WNBA viewership. I do know a lot of the USWNT players are well known, but if you polled anyone besides the most diehard women's soccer fans they could not tell you what professional team they play for.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-03-2023, 11:19 AM   #407
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

It has to be racist!

After all, it was Clark (and I'm a Hawkeye fan) that first threw that shade at SC. Anybody that is following this and is reasonable at all understands what happened and WHY it happened.

It's a complete nothing-burger - players trash talk all the time. I had to remind Chiefs fans on FB that even Mahomes talks trash like that - remember the 4 finger deal?

Clark started it (and I still think she's awesome) and LSU responded in kind. This is big time sports and they're going to act like big time players.
All of this. Also let's not forget Mahomes counting to ten after a TD throw in Chicago a few years back. I guess I am struggling to see what the big deal is with what that LSU player did.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 11:20 AM   #408
Most Valuable Villain

If Mahomes wasn't a Chief...you'd have half of the people in this thread pissed at him because he needs to "shut up and just play football".
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 11:21 AM   #409

Sorry, but nothing Mahomes has done in the field of trash talk compares. Maybe if after the Super Bowl he ran up to Jalen Hurts and shoved his ring finger in Jalen's face. But he didn't, because that would be classless.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 11:23 AM   #410
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sorry, but nothing Mahomes has done in the field of trash talk compares. Maybe if after the Super Bowl he ran up to Jalen Hurts and shoved his ring finger in Jalen's face. But he didn't, because that would be classless.
BS, What Mahomes does is exactly the same. If any other player did the same thing on the field and did not wear a chiefs uniform people would bitch about his cockiness as well.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:25 AM   #411
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
"Burrowhead my ass!"
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:26 AM   #412
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
"Burrowhead my ass!"
That was Kelce but it's the same thing. I wonder why Kelce doesn't catch hate? I wonder.....
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 11:29 AM   #413
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That was Kelce but it's the same thing. I wonder why Kelce doesn't catch hate? I wonder.....
Maybe not from Chiefs fans, but to be fair, he definitely caught hate nationally.

Ultimately, I don't have a problem with the taunting stuff, but it was definitely a step above a lot of the comparisons people are making here.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:33 AM   #414
In Search of a Life

The best comparison for what happened in this situation was what Antoine Winfield did to Tyreek.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:41 AM   #415
MVP

ESPN just released an article saying it is a race issue.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:42 AM   #416
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I bet she could take Floyd Mayweather in a fight.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:43 AM   #417
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Kelce got roasted nationally.

But the Bengals opened that door by saying Burrowhead. So I didn't care if he celebrated.

But following a player around the court is just bizarre behavior.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:43 AM   #418
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The best comparison for what happened in this situation was what Antoine Winfield did to Tyreek.
Still a bad comparison because there was still more than 3 minutes left in the game.

Reese did it with 10 seconds left.

I have no problem with it but get why people would be annoyed given the timing. Winners get to write the rules, though.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:45 AM   #419
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Still a bad comparison because there was still more than 3 minutes left in the game.

Reese did it with 10 seconds left.

I have no problem with it but get why people would be annoyed given the timing. Winners get to write the rules, though.

I'm talking about the act. Who gives a **** how much time was left in the game?
Old 04-03-2023, 11:46 AM   #420
Supporter

400+ posts on women's college basketball?
CP is softening.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.