Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM  
Supporter

Adrian Peterson Indicted

Reckless/negligent injury to a child. Indicted.

This league may not be able to sustain too many more of these black eyes. It's a mess.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:20 PM   #406
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
the new ways arent effective at all. ALL ie ver hear from everyone is kids are getting worse and worse. All i hear is kids tlaking back to their parents. Parents putting them on time out they dont hit them though.

I dont need a study, i know what i see. This isnt just from 1 or 2 people, its virtually every friend and family kid i have seen today. There are the occasional respectful kids while the others arent.

Some of the shit i hear kids say to their parents, im like i'd NEVER say that shit, i'd get my face ****ing slapped. lol
This is almost a weekly conversation in my world.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #407
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Most of your family would disagree.
So?

My great-grandfather hated black people. He taught my grandfather to hate black people. My grandfather decided it was wrong to hate someone because of the color of their skin, but nevertheless harbored some pretty unfortunate stereotypes about black people as truths. He taught those to my dad. My dad, growing up during the Civil Rights era, rejected these unfortunate stereotypes as truths.

That doesn't mean my great-grandfather or grandfather were bad people necessarily. They were victims of simply growing up during that era. That doesn't mean I have to respect what they did, though, just because they had to live with it.

Intentionally causing sharp pain to your kids from whipping them with a switch, like racism, should be left in the past where it belongs.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #408
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
This analogy is so appropriate. I am surprised you didn't bring up leeches.

Which ironically also has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Quote:
Do you think as a society we are learning to be better people? Really?

Please provide the link. ISIS is greatly anticipating your response.
Marcellus, I'm posting this more for the others than for you, because flatly, you are a stupid man. A stupid, stupid man, and you are obviously intellectually incapable of following a simple analogy. Perhaps you took a switch to the head as a child.

It was once believed that bloodletting was curative, that the Earth was the center of the universe, that miasmas caused illness, and that living organisms spontaneously generated from broth.

The accumulation of knowledge, observation, and the application of the scientific method disproved all of the above, and thousands of others.

Anecdotal pieces of evidence without statistical support are called old wive's tales for a reason.

Just because it's "always been done that way" doesn't mean that it's correct or beneficial. Certain tribes in Africa would disagree with you if you told them that burying twins alive was barbaric. They've always done it, too.

What evidence do you have that using a switch is an effective and useful form of discipline? The methodology of granpappy isn't sufficient.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #409
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
So?

My great-grandfather hated black people. He taught my grandfather to hate black people. My grandfather decided it was wrong to hate someone because of the color of their skin, but nevertheless harbored some pretty unfortunate stereotypes about black people as truths. He taught those to my dad. My dad, growing up during the Civil Rights era, rejected these unfortunate stereotypes as truths.

That doesn't mean my great-grandfather or grandfather were bad people necessarily. They were victims of simply growing up during that era. That doesn't mean I have to respect what they did, though, just because they had to live with it.

Intentionally causing sharp pain to your kids from whipping them with a switch, like racism, should be left in the past where it belongs.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:23 PM   #410
Diablo Negro

Quote:
So?

I cant have a reasonable conversation with a person who equates racism to whipping your kids.

Good luck with your kids.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #411
Veteran

Quote:
So?

You know who liked corporal punishment? Hitler. It's a fact.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #412
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
I cant have a reasonable conversation with a person who equates racism to whipping your kids.

Your location makes sense now.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
the new ways arent effective at all. ALL ie ver hear from everyone is kids are getting worse and worse. All i hear is kids tlaking back to their parents. Parents putting them on time out they dont hit them though.

I dont need a study, i know what i see. This isnt just from 1 or 2 people, its virtually every friend and family kid i have seen today. There are the occasional respectful kids while the others arent.

Some of the shit i hear kids say to their parents, im like i'd NEVER say that shit, i'd get my face ****ing slapped. lol
Every generation's kids are the worst ever. Yet, for as bad as these bastards supposedly are, violent crime is down precipitously compared to a generation ago.

You know why most kids who don't behave well today act up? It's because most parents are too preoccupied or busy to spend time with them. It has nothing to do with beating their asses. If you want your kids to develop well spend time with them, pay attention to them, and set up a consistent parameter of boundaries.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #414
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
You really think he deserves jail time for whipping his kid with a switch?

Lets legalize weed and start incarcerating people who whip their kids with switches, that should get this country back on track real quick.
He deserves jail time for whipping his kid with anything so hard and so many times that there are marks and cuts and scabs all over his body.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #415

Quote:

He's not equating racism with whipping your children; he's showing that people can cast off behaviors of their elders, you ****ing dipshit.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #416
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Who is probably more likely to beat their kids to "teach them a lesson".

The family of doctors or people with high paying jobs and college degrees?

Or the people living in the hood/projects living off of government handouts?
I will say this from experience, the family with money just give their kids money whatever they want. Just to get them out of the way of making money. There is no family time together, so the kids do what they want and daddy bails them out with no consequences. I don't justify beating, just discipline.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #417
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
You notice the direction this country is going lately? It's not because of my values.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Ding ding ****ing ding!
Dumb & Dumber
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #418
The Lede

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Girls are completely different than boys.

Our daughter is an angel, and listens. Our 2 1/2 year old son needs a pop on his butt when he screws up.

Little girls, well, they are soft and sweet. My nieces love to brush my hair, play with my makeup, and try on certain clothing accessories. On the other hand, my nephews as cute as there are - have endless energy and wear me out.
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #419
Damnit Peg

SNR just lowered the boom...
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #420
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
He's not equating racism with whipping your children; he's showing that people can cast off behaviors of their elders, you ****ing dipshit.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.