Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2022, 06:49 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney

So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 08:23 AM   #406
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've been at gatherings where there were one or two people I don't like, but I just ignored them.

One that stands out though, is some guy that was at the first party at Joe's. Don't remember his name, but his screen name was Husker something or other. Don't think he's posted here in years. Kind of looked like Cliff from Cheers with a cheesy little mustache. Anyway, I had never had any interactions with him that I can recall, but he apparently really disliked me. Somebody introduced us, and I held out my hand. He looked down at it like I was offering him a fresh steaming turd and then just glared at me. Didn't say a word. I just said, "well, **** you, then," and moved on to somebody else.
I remember the first time Go Chiefs came to Joe's. He was really hated at the time on here. No issues though. I think that was the same gathering that Luv got all our wives drunk in 5 minutes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:43 AM   #407
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I remember the first time Go Chiefs came to Joe's. He was really hated at the time on here. No issues though. I think that was the same gathering that Luv got all our wives drunk in 5 minutes.
I finally met Clay in person at the first AFCCG. I guess I can check that off my bucket list.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 08:47 AM   #408
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
KCJohnny wanted Kris "Bigfoot" Wilson to be the featured RB. I shit you not.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175013
Dude hated me because I couldn't stand Gunther. Gunther sent him a care package once when KCJ was deployed and the guy defended him to death.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:48 AM   #409
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I finally met Clay in person at the first AFCCG. I guess I can check that off my bucket list.
There's something inherently fun about hanging out with someone with no sense of shame. I love hanging out with Clay.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:55 AM   #410
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude hated me because I couldn't stand Gunther. Gunther sent him a care package once when KCJ was deployed and the guy defended him to death.
KCJ and I hated each other back in the day, but in later years we buried the hatchet. He was definitely old school.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 08:58 AM   #411
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
KCJ and I hated each other back in the day, but in later years we buried the hatchet. He was definitely old school.
I tried several times to get past things with him but he had this whole PPL thing (Planet Party Line) and all he ever did was complain to the other mods about being "persecuted" because he didn't toe it. I finally just stepped down as a mod to make it stop.
Old 02-21-2022, 09:08 AM   #412
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's the first I'm hearing of this.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 12:23 PM   #413
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
For real? Is this true? Which members have you met? Do you have pictures?

(Raises hand) I have met the legendary icon known as BigRedChief. I kneeled and kissed his ring and we had some beers down in st Pete back in 2017. I bust his balls all the time on here.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 12:37 PM   #414
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
My biggest problem with him was he was deeply, hardcore, annoyingly religious. But he seemed to tone that done later.
Old 02-21-2022, 12:39 PM   #415
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I've been at gatherings where there were one or two people I don't like, but I just ignored them.

One that stands out though, is some guy that was at the first party at Joe's. Don't remember his name, but his screen name was Husker something or other. Don't think he's posted here in years. Kind of looked like Cliff from Cheers with a cheesy little mustache. Anyway, I had never had any interactions with him that I can recall, but he apparently really disliked me. Somebody introduced us, and I held out my hand. He looked down at it like I was offering him a fresh steaming turd and then just glared at me. Didn't say a word. I just said, "well, **** you, then," and moved on to somebody else.
what the actual ****? Such odd behavior.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:49 PM   #416
Supporter

How about the guys who insisted that we draft Geno Smith and then kept on saying how big of a mistake it was when the Chiefs didn't draft him. Namely Clay, but there were others. That moron DarthCarlSatan or something like that was unbearable about it
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 02:53 PM   #417
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
what the actual ****? Such odd behavior.
I guess I referred to Nebraska as the "cornhumpers" once too often for his liking.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:53 PM   #418
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
How about the guys who insisted that we draft Geno Smith and then kept on saying how big of a mistake it was when the Chiefs didn't draft him. Namely Clay, but there were others. That moron DarthCarlSatan or something like that was unbearable about it
One thing I learned from the Geno saga was the idea of a locked legged passer.

Geno was the prototype for it. The guys that lock that front leg when they deliver simply can't keep the proper amount of energy in their delivery and by creating pressure they're throwing against on the front side, it also screws up their platform and makes them inaccurate.

That's become a REALLY big red flag for me because it just screws up too much of what has to be precise and consistent for a reliable passer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2022, 05:44 PM   #419
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
How about the guy who thinks the earth is only 15 years old lmao
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 05:49 PM   #420
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
I guess I referred to Nebraska as the "cornhumpers" once too often for his liking.
Well, you weren't wrong...
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote