Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #406
In Search of a Life

We need starters on every level. If we are using a 4-3 we need a DE to replace Bailey. Need a Linebacker. DoD and Hitchens are set. Ragland May be it but he’s way too slow. And in the secondary good god where do we start. Need a CB to replace Nelson and a safety
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #407
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yards dont matter
Bob Sutton approves of this message.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 11:50 AM   #408
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Here's the bright side post....
He's outstanding with defensive backs. No more DB's tripping over their dick figuring out where to be.

His scheme is actually somewhat on trend. Relies heavily on the front 4 to generate pressure. Lots of speed at lb.

Maybe pairing a smart guy with the offense guru who masterminded the spread could

His most recent D and maybe the best representation of him as a DC of today was the second years giants defense. Which was actually very good.

I have no doubt we'll be much better. Will we be above mediocre? He needs to prove that to me.
I like this, and feel this is a fair and balanced take and not fake news.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #409
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Someone brought up Tuck as a comp to Kpass physically, so maybe that could work. Or Ansah at DE?
That was me.

Quote:
I like Jones in the Cox role. I would really like to see that where he can play as aggressive as he does and it not kill the LB's behind him as much.

I just don't see Ford fitting in the 43. Plus after rewatching the actual broadcast of the game and stewing on it, **** him. God damn offsides bullshit.

If we're going with Spags.....then I wouldn't work on a contract with Jones this offseason. I'd let him play out another year and make sure he can do it in a new defense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 01-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #410
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
We need starters on every level. If we are using a 4-3 we need a DE to replace Bailey. Need a Linebacker. DoD and Hitchens are set. Ragland May be it but he’s way too slow. And in the secondary good god where do we start. Need a CB to replace Nelson and a safety
Bailey wasn't coming back anyway.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #411
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
And it took him until his 3rd year to finally exhibit a consistent high motor on every play. Now whether that was due to just taking time to learn the position and figuring it out or realizing this is very difficult to play DL in the NFL and choosing to take plays off(his first 2 yrs) who knows and to your point about being a risk if there is a full transition.
And even this season, when he was finally producing in ways he hadn't in the passed, he was abandoning run responsibility at times to pull that off. That's bad in the role he was playing in our 3-4 but it's absolute murder if he's doing that trying to anchor the middle in a 4-3.

And as Staylor is well aware, my concern with Jones even before we took him was his motor.

He does make me nervous there. He'd have made me nervous even if we'd have left him in the same role but he scares the holy hell out of me in a transition.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:54 AM   #412
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And even this season, when he was finally producing in ways he hadn't in the passed, he was abandoning run responsibility at times to pull that off. That's bad in the role he was playing in our 3-4 but it's absolute murder if he's doing that trying to anchor the middle in a 4-3.

And as Staylor is well aware, my concern with Jones even before we took him was his motor.

He does make me nervous there. He'd have made me nervous even if we'd have left him in the same role but he scares the holy hell out of me in a transition.
Does he have to as much in the 43 though? Wouldn't that free him up a bit more to go make plays without stressing everything else or am I way off here?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:55 AM   #413
MVP

Quote:
If we're 4-3 we already have a DE to replace Bailey. His name is Breeland Speaks and he spent last year trying to cover RB's as an OLB. When he put his hand in the dirt, he looked pretty decent.

Ragland doesn't fit. Bye.
D'od and Hitchens are a good start. Yeah, we need one more fast coverbacker.

Ward and Fuller are good. Nelson I'd like to see go. Smith is still the 2nd fastest Chief and therefore has potential. I'd say we need one new frontline CB.

Berry is not to be relied on and should be a June 1 cut. Yep, we need one legit veteran safety. I love Landon Collins, but would settle for Earl Thomas. I bet you could get Thomas for the savings from cutting Berry.

Wait to extend Jones, Hill until after June 1 and you can get it all done, I think.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:55 AM   #414
Inmem 2.0

This thread will be as comical reading as the one where 90% of the board proclaimed the Patriots were done
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #415
Beyond the Rapids

Mods, we already need a filter to change Spags to the correct spelling.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #416
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If we're 4-3 we already have a DE to replace Bailey. His name is Breeland Speaks and he spent last year trying to cover RB's as an OLB. When he put his hand in the dirt, he looked pretty decent.

Ragland doesn't fit. Bye.
D'od and Hitchens are a good start. Yeah, we need one more fast coverbacker.

Ward and Fuller are good. Nelson I'd like to see go. Smith is still the 2nd fastest Chief and therefore has potential. I'd say we need one new frontline CB.

Berry is not to be relied on and should be a June 1 cut. Yep, we need one legit veteran safety. I love Landon Collins, but would settle for Earl Thomas. I bet you could get Thomas for the savings from cutting Berry.

Wait to extend Jones, Hill until after June 1 and you can get it all done, I think.
Thomas is 30. Same age as Berry. Coming off a injury. Same as Berry
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #417
MVP

Quote:
Does he have to as much in the 43 though? Wouldn't that free him up a bit more to go make plays without stressing everything else or am I way off here?
The amount of lateral space he's responsible for shrinks quite a bit. I think as a lineman you'd much, much prefer to play on an even line and attack a gap.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #418
Hockey Town

Quote:
I'll take a broken bone over the guy with tendon and ligament tears.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #419
MVP

Quote:
Yep. A simple clean break. Not a mystery growth interfering with a healing achilles.

I think Thomas would be a better bet to play a full season.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:02 PM   #420
sorta mod-ish

Late to the thread, but if it IS Spagnuolo -

via GIPHY

I want one of the two guys from the Ravens, Mike MacDonald or Chris Hewitt. Give me a young hungry aggressive coach looking to make a mark on a team with a Super Bowl ready offense. THAT is what I want.

If we hire Spagnuolo, this is going to make me think of Carl hiring Herm - an ultra safe pick with a guy that Carl was very familiar with. Now, there is no way that Spags isn't a better hire than Herm, but the point remains.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread