Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #406
I'm with the Banned

My daughter is a sheriff's deputy so I'm definitely an LE apologist, but I'm not sure how anyone can defend the actions here. Tyreek was obviously being a douche, but the escalation of everything multiple times by the one officer in particular is the reason the situation has become what it is. That was bad form and his actions are the egregious turn of a poor situation into a very bad one for everyone. He is obviously the type of LE officer people are trying to force changes over.

That all being said, from the officers' (in general) perspectives they deal with stops routinely that spin out of control very quickly once they see the party is noncompliant. Their immediate instinctive reaction is typically to take command of the situation... Some just take it too far.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #407
Elway be drinkin' again

I was caught speeding just this past week. 89 in a 65 trying to get around a truck driving in the left lane spilling rocks on the road. I was in the right lane.Officer was using laser gun. I saw he got me and immediately pulled over even before he had a chance to move his bike. He said the normal "do you know why I stopped you"? I responded "technically I stopped for you" He laughed. I told him I was trying to get around that rock truck. He asked for the normal info and I volunteer I have a concealed carry permit and a gun in my backpack and needed to retrieve my license out of the back pack. He responded "no problem". Did the normal "please slow down" and gave me a ticket for 5 mph over. Zero points if I pay it before the court date. I was respectful and did not make him chase me down.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #408
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I wouldn't have to throw the race card if you all weren't so ****ing racist all the god damn time
And yet you continue to participate in this community of racists. Why is that? Are you a closet racist?

Go **** yourself.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #409
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Holding our police officers to higher standards is perfectly fine, it is also perfectly fine to hold the average citizen to the same higher standards.
This! I actually don't think Tyreek was as defiant/combative as some are claiming. He handed over his info and basically asked for his ticket. At that point, the officer should stop asking questions that Tyreek is not required to answer.

However, Tyreek needs to realize his likely illegal tint makes him susceptible to this at any time. So when the cop pulls you over, you are already in the wrong, and when asked to roll down the window, simply do so. That is the part that escalated the situation which Tyreek is solely responsible for.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #410
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Here is the video. You can hear one of the officers say this is Tyreek.

Looks like cops on a power trip to me. I don't think you are required to have your window all the way down. And then the one was angry and even tackled Tyreek and then almost did it again while he was just standing. That guy does not need to have that kind of authority.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #411
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Yeah...when I saw the crying to is agent I was like where did the tough guy go? Where's he at?
Must have left it on the operating table while getting that recent knee surgery. Which brings up some other questions.

It's interesting how he seems to act as if he needs to sit down like a grandma because of that surgery then proceeds to go out run routes, make cuts, jump around and runs as fast as he can.

I don't remember it ever being reported in the media that Tyreek had surgery. When was it? Should it have been reported to the league?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #412
MVP

Quote:
And yet you continue to participate in this community of racists. Why is that? Are you a closet racist?

Go **** yourself.
Not everyone in here is a backwoods reerun racist.

Just the handfull of usuals. The thing they hate the most is getting called racist after saying racist shit. OH here comes the racism card!

**** you you ****ing hillbilly cousin ****ing trash
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #413
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
**** you you ****ing hillbilly cousin ****ing trash
Not all hillbilly cousin ****ing trash are racists.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #414
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
My daughter is a sheriff's deputy so I'm definitely an LE apologist, but I'm not sure how anyone can defend the actions here. Tyreek was obviously being a douche, but the escalation of everything multiple times by the one officer in particular is the reason the situation has become what it is. That was bad form and his actions are the egregious turn of a poor situation into a very bad one for everyone. He is obviously the type of LE officer people are trying to force changes over.

That all being said, from the officers' (in general) perspectives they deal with stops routinely that spin out of control very quickly once they see the party is noncompliant. Their immediate instinctive reaction is typically to take command of the situation... Some just take it too far.
The officers were aggressive after he rolled his window back up and didn't answer the LEO's questions...but they didn't escalate. They were aggressive and Hill started immediately complying. Escalating here would actually be drawing a weapon with the intent to imply or threaten deadly force in the context that people are using the word.

Look, I get that seeing someone dragged form their car is jarring and upsetting, but escalation is not really the right word.

Last edited by Garcia Bronco; Today at 08:38 AM..
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #415
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Even if there is no tint in the windows, rolling them up while the officer is in the course of doing his lawful duty is being defiant.

If this truly was advice being given to Hill, he needs to find better advice givers.
I don't think this is an issue if his windows weren't tinted considering he was complying. Again do not blame the officer for being on edge but it could easily have been a mistake and not being intentionally defiant. I don't know what the point of being defiant would be when he already gave him his id and told him to do what he needed to do
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #416
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
In some situation I agree, in other I do not. In this case the bitch(Tyreek if that wasn't clear) was just being an asshole. I don't expect cops to deescalate with assholes. I actually expect them, and I am fine with, turning into assholes as well. Why do you think it is OK for people to deal with assholes by sucking them off? Do you expect people working other jobs to deal with assholes by sucking them off? Does a waiter have to take abuse from a person just because? Are they not allowed to become a terrible waiter now? If I am an asshole to a waiter I would expect shitty service at that point but I would still expect service right?
I can't recall the last time someone was rude to a waiter and the end result was being thrown on the ground, handcuffed, or shot.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #417
Politically Incorrect

The cops are so in the wrong here. Not even close.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #418
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I can't recall the last time someone was rude to a waiter and the end result was being thrown on the ground, handcuffed, or shot.
Does a waiter have a legal right to do that in their job? I can't recall seeing that in any job descriptions for a waiter position.

Last edited by BigRichard; Today at 08:40 AM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #419
Starter

Quote:
Bruh, that Venn diagram is practically a circle.
PatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPatMahomesIsGod is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #420
MVP

Quote:

Fair.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.